Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Titan Class Metroplex (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=72586)

MULTIPLEX 05-22-2018 07:02 PM

Titan Class Metroplex

How much is Hasbro Generations Titan Class Metroplex worth? MIB, stickers not applied. Just need to know a reasonable asking price in the current market. I've been out of the loop so have no idea. Thanks.

RNSrobot 05-22-2018 07:15 PM

Re: Titan Class Metroplex

$200+ easy

ngnaw 05-22-2018 07:19 PM

What about the Hong Kong ACG-Convention Exclusive edition? Also MIB stickers not applied.

Xtreme987 05-22-2018 08:45 PM

Wait a sec. Your avatar is Metroplex. Is this a joke ? LoL ;)

Collectingtoys 05-22-2018 09:33 PM

Your avatar photo is quite entertaining.

I’ve been monitoring Kijiji and checked some of the old asking prices here over the last few months and it’s definitely no less than $200, brand new in box is about $250 - $280. At least here in the GTA that is what I have observed.

I wasn’t buying Transformers when Metroplex first came out, but kind of really wanting one now. Biggest challenge has been pondering how to explain it to the Wife if and when another big ass city sized Transformer shows up. There was no excitement in her face when Fortress Maximus arrived.

predahank 05-22-2018 09:44 PM

It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to ask permission

Alexander Quinn 05-22-2018 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Collectingtoys (Post 760671)
I wasn’t buying Transformers when Metroplex first came out, but kind of really wanting one now. Biggest challenge has been pondering how to explain it to the Wife if and when another big ass city sized Transformer shows up. There was no excitement in her face when Fortress Maximus arrived.

Lol. This. Always this. Good luck! 😆

DinobotsDestroyU 05-23-2018 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Collectingtoys (Post 760671)
Your avatar photo is quite entertaining.

I’ve been monitoring Kijiji and checked some of the old asking prices here over the last few months and it’s definitely no less than $200, brand new in box is about $250 - $280. At least here in the GTA that is what I have observed.

How about good ole ebay? Any luck there? Shipping would be your biggest obstacle there.

predahank 05-23-2018 02:35 AM

GotBot 05-23-2018 06:07 AM

I was lucky and found mine on kijiji for 90 bucks and found, oddly, a second red canon at Value Village for 2 dollars. But You need to planets to align right and I didn't find It, the missus did, she has a horseshoe up her butt for deals. That was a couple years ago and I gave checked out Metroplex periodically ever since. Based on what I see everywhere, I agree with everyone here, the going is 200 to 250, seen as high as 450, but I don't think that one ever sold. As for the no love when Fort Max came into the house, I experienced the same with Trypticon. She was prepared after for when I said there are 2 more titan sized figures I will get lol.