Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Human Alliance Bumblebee Released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=16537)

Goaliebot 06-18-2009 05:23 PM

Re: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Human Alliance Bumblebee Released in Canada

I thought he had an MSRP of $30 in the US? That should equate to an MSRP of $40 at most here... $45 on a bad day.

Ugh. This is TFA Purplewave all over again.

Paradigm-Shift Prime 06-18-2009 06:00 PM

Re: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Human Alliance Bumblebee Released in Canada

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goaliebot (Post 145345)
I thought he had an MSRP of $30 in the US? That should equate to an MSRP of $40 at most here... $45 on a bad day

Yeah, this! He is $29.99 in the US. Nice job on the 67% price increase TRU Canada! Sheesh, the gods must be crazy! (Seriously, what the hell are they thinking with some of these retardedly high prices lately...I suppose Zellers has been the main culprit).

Lysist 06-18-2009 06:15 PM

As much as I hate to say it. It looks like Walmart will be our last hope for a good price on these figs. Ugg, I feel dirty already.

jjwankenobi 06-18-2009 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lysist (Post 145370)
As much as I hate to say it. It looks like Walmart will be our last hope for a good price on these figs. Ugg, I feel dirty already.

FYI, I've found the South Surrey Wal-Mart Super Centre to be the least "ghetto" of all the Wally Worlds in the GVRD.

Clutchburn 06-18-2009 06:31 PM

Got one today in Dartmouth N.S. $49.99 :eek:

BeeBoy29 06-18-2009 11:03 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Icetron 06-18-2009 11:17 PM

Hope there's a sale on these soon. :)

cheetorBWORG 06-19-2009 12:43 AM

Holy crap, this is highway god damn robbery!! The figure should NOT be that high!! Someone has to complain to the management of these stores!!

Robimus 06-19-2009 12:56 AM

Zee price is too steep. Feed Zellers to the Sharkticons.

onecoin 06-19-2009 06:35 AM

Relax guys. It will be on sale soon.