Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager figure price Rollback at Wal-Mart (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=26793)

Cheers Ian 10-18-2010 04:15 PM

Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager figure price Rollback at Wal-Mart

1 Attachment(s)
And the savings keep coming!

Thanks to Goaliebot we know know that Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager Assortment have been rolled back to $16.86 at Wal-Mart stores.

CobraCommander 10-18-2010 05:03 PM

Re: Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager figure price Rollback at Wal-Mart

Yay, seaspray!

Spacemonkey 10-18-2010 05:03 PM

Re: Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager figure price Rollback at Wal-Mart

Cool, now Seasparay has more chances to find a room in my shelves.

jacobot 10-18-2010 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CobraCommander (Post 284785)
Yay, seaspray!

That's who I got today :)

Powerbots... same rollback ($16.86) or do I need to provide pic proof for that too

chaingunsofdoom 10-18-2010 05:10 PM

Not out here from what I can see....

Dragon Knight 10-18-2010 05:12 PM

What an excellent time to pick up Seaspreay *Sigh*

Pascal 10-18-2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobot (Post 284786)

Powerbots... same rollback ($16.86) or do I need to provide pic proof for that too

The new ones?

jacobot 10-18-2010 05:31 PM

^Yeah... They only had BB left where I was. Gotta find Blades Prime tomorrow... It's got the loudest thundering Cullen voice chip I've ever heard :)

Ninjatron 10-18-2010 05:42 PM

Got a Seaspary myself. Still only wave 1 on the shelves at my local Wal-Mart though. Hopefully wave 2 will show up before this ends. I want Optimus and Banzaitron!

Sayonara.

prime13 10-18-2010 06:22 PM

Yeah, sure. AFTER I spend all my cash on Seaspray.

Team Jetfire 10-18-2010 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom (Post 284787)
Not out here from what I can see....

Typical...

Which WalMArt did you check?

Retread 10-18-2010 06:39 PM

Don't believe the signage. They just put out a full endcap of Voyagers and powerbots at the Dufferin mall Wal-mart with the big sign up top still showing the original $29 price. Took one over to a price scanner and it showed the $16 rollback. Same deal with the deluxes, they weren't labelled with the price change either.

miasboytoy 10-18-2010 06:47 PM

i now regret opening my 19.99 ones form zellers dammit!!!! wish i had just held out a bit longer lol.

TFtoys 10-18-2010 07:15 PM

damn... they don't bother to put TF rollback on the ads...so Walmart can collect all the money in its stores.

Benzo 10-18-2010 07:24 PM

that's a really good price! too bad there's none that I want!

CobraCommander 10-18-2010 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobot (Post 284786)

Same here, bro!

pandaprime 10-18-2010 08:07 PM

what a pleasant surprise! I grabbed all of wave 1 today at my local store! :clapping:

Magnimus 10-18-2010 08:55 PM

Not at my local Walmart, but maybe the price signs haven't been updated.

jackwacko 10-18-2010 09:47 PM

Is everyone all gunning for Seaspray..? Oh well then again i'm with the crowd in hopes of scoring one myself.

Onslaught 10-18-2010 09:48 PM

Hopefully they don't all sell out by the time I get the chance to check them out. Definitely a good price.

Robimus 10-19-2010 02:25 AM

Saw this tonight. What a deal!

pulsedragon20 10-19-2010 03:33 AM

Yay Seaspray!

sideswipe88 10-19-2010 10:20 AM

i just got drift for 10$ now i have to go back !:doh:

CBII 10-19-2010 10:52 AM

Sea Spray and Payload....and my local walmart is very well stocked with both. Might even be a signal bludgeon hiding in that back as well.:D

Alexander Quinn 10-19-2010 11:03 AM

Wow. That's a massive, massive rollback. Hope that kind of generousity sticks around for a few weeks, since I dumped all my cash already picking up HFTD Ironhide and BB Bumblebee at Wal-Mart and Animated Snarl and Marvel Crossovers Iron/Spidey at Zellers' half price clearance.

Team Jetfire 10-19-2010 01:51 PM

I can Confirm that Macloed WalMart, in calgary, has these and the Deluxes on sale now

UltraMarknus 10-19-2010 01:56 PM

Ya I just picked up Seaspray at this price...unbelievable deal. I even considered Drift but naaahhh, I'll wait for Blurr.

kahlua17 10-19-2010 02:18 PM

I picked up Night Ops Ratchet since I don't have a Ratchet yet. I was hoping to see Battle Blades Prime, but they didn't have that out at Dufferin Wal-Mart yet.

Jove 10-19-2010 02:45 PM

Meh. This is a really good price, but none of the figures appeal to me. The closest is Seaspray, and I like my mini-bots, well, mini.

I'm hoping that KW gets the Wave 2 Generations figures soon. It seems like they are out everywhere but here!

Goaliebot 10-19-2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jove (Post 285064)
Meh. This is a really good price, but none of the figures appeal to me. The closest is Seaspray, and I like my mini-bots, well, mini.

I'm hoping that KW gets the Wave 2 Generations figures soon. It seems like they are out everywhere but here!

Generations Wave 2 has so far forsaken us K/W'ers!

-----

Now what are the chances of:

1) HFTD Voyager Wave 2 (Banzaitron, Battle Blades Prime) showing up at WalMarts during this rollback? AFAIK we've only seen that wave at TRUs to date.

2) Someone being able to buy a wave 1 HFTD Voyager for $16.86 at WalMart and using that receipt to get a pricematch from TRU on a wave 2 HFTD Voyager?

zuffyprime 10-20-2010 01:16 AM

I think u need a flyer to do a pricematch dont u?
i;ve never been able to do a pricematch with a receipt before at tru or walmart

RNSrobot 10-20-2010 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goaliebot (Post 285073)

-----

1) HFTD Voyager Wave 2 (Banzaitron, Battle Blades Prime) showing up at WalMarts during this rollback? AFAIK we've only seen that wave at TRUs to date.

2) Someone being able to buy a wave 1 HFTD Voyager for $16.86 at WalMart and using that receipt to get a pricematch from TRU on a wave 2 HFTD Voyager?

Depends on the WM. I've done price matches with just a receipt before.

You can... just go buy one sale toy from WM, the one you want from TRU, and return the unopened unwanted voyager to TRU the next day or so in place of the original TRU purchase. They're sold by class, not individual toy. A voyager SKU is a voyager SKU is a voyager SKU. You don't want to do it too often though or it'll look bad. I usually consider this too much work to do when eventually everything shelfwarms and gets put on sale. But the voyager rollback is pretty great.

chaingunsofdoom 10-21-2010 10:51 AM

There's a WM flyer with the $16.86 price in today's Herald, so PM away! :)

Goaliebot 10-21-2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom (Post 285623)
There's a WM flyer with the $16.86 price in today's Herald, so PM away! :)

You're right! This coming week's flyer has the Voyager and Powerbot rollbacks in it. PRICEMATCH TIME!!!!

(Runs off to spend week checking TRU for Prime and Zellers for Highbrow, WalMart flyer in hand)

PrimeCron 10-22-2010 08:45 AM

Picked up Sea Spray for $16.96 and Darkmount for $9.86. Very happy with the purchase...and feeling silly paying full price for Payload and Rachet went they were released...Oh well !!! Should off been patient...

Onslaught 10-24-2010 04:14 PM

I was lucky to find a single Sea Spray today. I ended up getting him and Payload (there were only 2) as well as Thrust (they didn't seem to have anything other than wave 1 of Generations). All on sale of course.

Jove 10-24-2010 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimeCron (Post 285932)
Picked up Sea Spray for $16.96 and Darkmount for $9.86. Very happy with the purchase...and feeling silly paying full price for Payload and Rachet went they were released...Oh well !!! Should off been patient...

Patience is a virtue. BUT I know some were patient with the Skystalkers, and then ppbbt. No more of them.

Does that seem weird to anyone else?

Jove 10-24-2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

It can't be just us, can it? But it definitely seems like we are the last area (of significant size) to get new waves (especially Generations). Although I might be wrong... (according to my wife, I often am anyway...)

Alexander Quinn 10-24-2010 10:31 PM

Quote:

I've seen that wave at my local Superstore, but I'm not sure if they price match. Probably not, given their absurd pricing on Deluxes. :)

Ninjatron 10-25-2010 03:31 PM

Wal-Mart totally sold out of voyagers last week. I checked to see if they had restocked today, and they did... but only with more wave 1! I was upset. However I was able to grab a flyer and head over to TRU where they had just put out more wave 2. They price matched Optimus and Banzaitron for me. The only catch was that the TRU employee called Wal-Mart to see if they had stock. Luckily they did, having restocked today. It didn't matter that they didn't have these two I was after, as long as they still had voyagers. They didn't check the individual toys, just the size class. So it's thanks to this thread I was able to get what I wanted.

Sayonara.