Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   BATTLE IN SPACE Cyclonus & Rodimus (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=28137)

Bruticus82 12-21-2010 11:24 PM

Re: BATTLE IN SPACE Cyclonus & Rodimus

Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalskull (Post 301287)
Where did you guys order from to get them?

Not sure, what other people did, but automatontoys says they are arriving this week.

shockwing 12-21-2010 11:28 PM

I got the the three-pack of the set

Saundowaivu 12-21-2010 11:29 PM

All I can say is that the in person the Reds don't match up, personally I'm much happier with my Classics Roddy wearing the suit.

Mumps 12-22-2010 01:01 AM

I paid for mine through Automaton today, so I should have it next week.

Sun Swipe Prime 12-22-2010 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon Knight (Post 301307)
You know, call me crazy but I think that version looks pretty good with the protector armour...even though I have a Classics Rodimus, I might have to hunt that Rodimus down to use it with that set instead.

Actually, I agree. It's not too bady if you don't have a classics Rodimus. Hmmm... more options.

Supernova 12-22-2010 08:11 AM

Ordered mine from Automaton as well, though I imagine since Canada Post is shut down for the most part between now and the rest of the year (that and the fact that they don't actually have them in stock just yet), I don't think it'll arrive before 2011.

I'm hoping down the road that FP will release a version of Protector to match the RtS colour scheme. I've really warmed up to the set since I've seen pics and reviews, but being kinda short on cash right now means I have to pass right now anyways, especially if the colours don't really match (it's most glaring in vehicle mode).

Tekkamanraiden 01-04-2011 12:49 AM

The Ark 01-04-2011 01:15 AM

My 2-pack is on it's way along with Protector number 2.

tusko 01-08-2011 06:11 PM

Is this going to see release on the shelves or is it only though specialty toy shops?

stinky 01-08-2011 07:23 PM

i'm in currently in mississippi for work and picked up a couple of these at a local target. my only real complaint is that the targetmaster has two right feet:banghead: the multiple shades of purple on cyclonus are really cool looking though