Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   need help with deluxe boxes (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=19054)

0taku 10-13-2009 10:29 PM

need help with deluxe boxes

So, I have all these deluxe figures and thier boxes i'm not sure if i should just throw out the plastic molds or i should keep them please help casue they are over taking my house...

Benzo 10-13-2009 10:33 PM

Re: need help with deluxe boxes

throw out the plastic bubble and keep the card

GMfan 10-13-2009 10:37 PM

Burn them, send them to hell

astrana 10-13-2009 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMfan101 (Post 179226)
Burn them, send them to hell

+1

0taku 10-13-2009 10:58 PM

ummm there might be an issue with toxins in the air?!?!? but i think you guys are right i'm gonna have to let go of them but i swear if i regret it... i will come over and steal all your plastic molds..

Richter 10-14-2009 01:38 AM

I'm sure it'll be a LONG time before recent deluxe boxes are worth anything. Maybe classics sooner, but not ROTF

Protoman 10-14-2009 01:41 AM

If it's canadian card backs..... hell just keep the ONE cross-promo of that wave and dump (excuse me recycle) the rest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richter (Post 179261)
I'm sure it'll be a LONG time before recent deluxe boxes are worth anything. Maybe classics sooner, but not ROTF

Nothing past 1996 in the deluxe scale minus some exclusives are worth ANYTHING more then they were at retail today.

TFtoys 10-14-2009 02:05 AM

it might be dependent on what kind of regret you might have. the collecting value, the resale value or just for the sake of completion.

Richter 10-14-2009 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protoman (Post 179264)
Nothing past 1996 in the deluxe scale minus some exclusives are worth ANYTHING more then they were at retail today.

Your 2007 Movie figures will be worth a fortune... in 2017!!

Not even...

If we're speaking only of deluxes, some higher demand stuff I've seen go up a little.. 3 brothers from RID.

Bigger stuff seems to increase though, Omega Prime, Brave Max, etc. ALL of the 2007 stuff seems to have bombed though, along with the unicron trilogy and BM stuff.

I used to buy as kind of an investment, but lately I've been buying just because I like 'em, ie. some ROTF deluxes. I've eben keeping all the boxes just because I have a bigass closet, but I'm sure it'll fill up soon.

pulsedragon20 10-14-2009 03:38 AM

get rid of all the plastics and inserts and just keep the cards and boxes