Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers Feedback and Reviews (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Transformers Prime Episode 45 - The Human Factor - Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=42542)

razin 09-14-2012 08:35 PM

Transformers Prime Episode 45 - The Human Factor - Discussion

A Gun rack? I don't own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack.......

Oooops, wrong show (movie)

Heres the latest episode

Google Drive

Torrent

Dragon Knight 09-14-2012 09:23 PM

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 45 - The Human Factor - Discussion

Irony...thy name is Silas.

FEZaid 09-14-2012 09:49 PM

Karma sure did bit Silas in the ass.

Undrave 09-14-2012 11:01 PM

Dangit! How can I go to bed now?

Knockout 09-14-2012 11:47 PM

So many feelings! I am really glad KO finally broke his facade. I bet he was always reeling over his missing partner and I think this episode pushed him to snap. But uh, where the heck is Dreadwing? For a SIC he sure is gone ALOT. Lots of Smokescreen, all the better. Though I really want more D'wing :/

someguy99 09-15-2012 12:05 AM

'thank you. But I now prefer the company of titans'

Geez what a prick. At least he got his at the end. And Breakdown got his eye back!

bomoth 09-15-2012 02:48 PM

silas got what was coming for him.

Undrave 09-15-2012 04:54 PM

Things went way too fast in this episode.

I wish Cyber-Silas had stuck around longer. I mean the guy just wake up and THEN Decide he's not going to rule over humanity and just become a toady to Lord Megatron? Really? That seams OOC for Silas. He could have come to that conclusion after an episode or two as MECH's leader still.

Then Megatron just dismisses him that quickly? The guy is still another piece of muscle.

Hopefully Megatron and Knockout will develop some wicked mind control tech out of this.

Perceptor 09-15-2012 07:38 PM

Ok I think I missed what was said the last couple of minutes of the show... is Megatron cutting up Breakdown to get rid of Silas? How do they plan to revive Breakdown??:confused:

Undrave 09-15-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perceptor (Post 456078)
Ok I think I missed what was said the last couple of minutes of the show... is Megatron cutting up Breakdown to get rid of Silas? How do they plan to revive Breakdown??:confused:

they want to disect him. They probably want to know how to integrate cybertronian neural circuitry with human ones, hence why I think it could lead to mind control tech.

bomoth 09-15-2012 08:52 PM

ohhh I see, then megatron could mix vehicons/insecticons with humans ! how ingenious !

Nightscrabbler 09-15-2012 09:12 PM

This episode had the potential to be a lot more interesting, but it was just lame.

Doesn't even make sense that Silas would shoot his own MECH loyalists. Aside from the fact that they are useful in general, he obviously could probably use the medical attention if he's part robot.

"The hacker factor" is also stupid.

More whining from Bulkhead about being replaced.

Matrix_Holder 09-15-2012 09:31 PM

I am just tired of these humans in the show...silas in breakdown could have been cool but they wasted it in a total of 1 episode. I am looking forward to a new show that has NO HUMANS IN IT! i mean come on, a kid that can out hack a transformer??? a 10 year old that is soundwaves nemesis??? I am actually enjoying watching the Beastmachines DVD set I bought at TFCON more than Prime right now.

Undrave 09-15-2012 10:43 PM

Oh man I want a dramatic Soundwave VS Raff duel in cyberspace :p with like, TRON stylings and cyber swords. And then Raff forces Soundwave to TALK :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightscrabbler (Post 456093)
This episode had the potential to be a lot more interesting, but it was just lame.

Doesn't even make sense that Silas would shoot his own MECH loyalists. Aside from the fact that they are useful in general, he obviously could probably use the medical attention if he's part robot.

Yeah a lot of lost potential. I totally don't understand how Silas could turn against his own men like that not even a minute after being brought back on line! Seriously man?! That makes no sense!

Nightscrabbler 09-15-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undrave (Post 456110)
Yeah a lot of lost potential. I totally don't understand how Silas could turn against his own men like that not even a minute after being brought back on line! Seriously man?! That makes no sense!

I figure the writers just wanted to get rid of Mech, that they were bored of that whole storyline, so they figured that'd tie up the loose ends.

Undrave 09-16-2012 03:55 PM

I will say this though, aside from the Silas bits this episode was solid. We got a non-mcguffin story with the satelite, the Decepticon targetting Raff and we got Bulkhead and Smokescreen making nice. I think that worked well all in all.

ARCTrooperAlpha 09-16-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightscrabbler (Post 456093)

"The hacker factor" is also stupid.

More whining from Bulkhead about being replaced.

ditto everything you said. The episode wraps up a lot of plot points too quickly. At least it's not Energon all over again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder (Post 456097)
I am just tired of these humans in the show...silas in breakdown could have been cool but they wasted it in a total of 1 episode. I am looking forward to a new show that has NO HUMANS IN IT! i mean come on, a kid that can out hack a transformer??? a 10 year old that is soundwaves nemesis??? I am actually enjoying watching the Beastmachines DVD set I bought at TFCON more than Prime right now.

Beast Machines by itself is good, but of course it's not great when you try to link it with Beast Wars

Raf being the next Wesley Crusher never sat well with me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undrave (Post 456110)
Oh man I want a dramatic Soundwave VS Raff duel in cyberspace :p with like, TRON stylings and cyber swords. And then Raff forces Soundwave to TALK :p

you're not the only one to think it was FRICKIN' stupid. Btw, i think Raf forcing Soundwave to talk is going a little too far. We don't want Raf's voice actor to get too much hate mail.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undrave (Post 456055)
Things went way too fast in this episode.

I wish Cyber-Silas had stuck around longer. I mean the guy just wake up and THEN Decide he's not going to rule over humanity and just become a toady to Lord Megatron? Really? That seams OOC for Silas. He could have come to that conclusion after an episode or two as MECH's leader still.

Then Megatron just dismisses him that quickly? The guy is still another piece of muscle.

Hopefully Megatron and Knockout will develop some wicked mind control tech out of this.

Ditto everything you said. I particularly enjoyed Knockout's reaction though.

Prowl_2009 09-17-2012 02:22 PM

Another good episode, very Frankenstien-ish. And I also agree the writer's were probably finished with MECH story-wise and just wanted to finish them off once and for all.

joshimus 09-19-2012 08:45 AM

We don't know Silas is dead. We know he's gonna be experimented on. For all we know this may lead into headmasters of some sort. Human/Decepticon merging with the humans under Megatrons control...well maybe anyway.