Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe and Voyager Class Released at Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=71998)

down_shift 03-22-2018 06:52 PM

Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe and Voyager Class Released at Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks again to hupla for letting us know that Wave 1 of the new Transformers Studio Series Deluxe and Voyager Class figures have also been released at Canadian retail. These were also found at an EB Games in Toronto.

Wave 1 Deluxe includes Crowbar, Ratchet, Bumblebee, and Stinger.

Wave 1 Voyager includes Optimus Prime and Starscream.

Are you looking forward to these? Have you found them yourself? Let us know in the Sightings Forum!

GotBot 03-22-2018 07:42 PM

Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe and Voyager Class Released at Retail

This is good news but it amazed me that NONE of the 5 EB games here have gotten anything besides the clones.

infinite_virtue 03-22-2018 09:16 PM

Re: Transformers Studio Series Wave 1 Deluxe and Voyager Class Released at Retail

I was wondering when these would start showing up. Are they priced like regular Deluxe and Voyager figures or are they still at TLK "Premier Edition" prices?

MapleMegatron 03-22-2018 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinite_virtue (Post 755778)
I was wondering when these would start showing up. Are they priced like regular Deluxe and Voyager figures or are they still at TLK "Premier Edition" prices?

TLK Premier Edition prices.

Scrapper6 03-23-2018 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MapleMegatron (Post 755781)

And this is why I abandoned the Movie Line. I'm not paying marked up BS prices for a FUCKING BOX!

I open all my toys and their value remains at Generations level pricing, for however long we get to keep those.

infinite_virtue 03-23-2018 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MapleMegatron (Post 755781)

Ah, that's what I was afraid of. Will probably wait for some sort of sale in that case. Luckily they are just redoing characters I already have so I'm not too worried about picking them all up.

OptimusB38 03-23-2018 07:46 PM

Word!

alternatorfan 03-23-2018 08:29 PM

Boo.........

Alexander Quinn 03-23-2018 09:25 PM

I grabbed Stinger. Will wait for a sale when they show up at TRU for the others.

blackdraon113 03-24-2018 09:36 PM

seen them here in the ebgames here in montreal. dlx were 30 if you have thier member card they were 26