Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Complete HasLab Unicron Offerings Video (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77796)

Super_Megatron 10-04-2019 12:30 PM

Complete HasLab Unicron Offerings Video

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...ini-figure.jpg

The official Transformers YouTube account has just uploaded a new*Complete HasLab Unicron Offerings Video. The video lists all the content of this ambitious crowdfunding: The 27 inches tall figure of the chaos bringer with more than 50 points of articulation. Converts to planet mode 30 inches diameter. Interchangeable face/chin. Removable head. Head display stand. New hands with 15 points of articulation. Hot Rod, Galvatron and Autobot shuttle ship mini-figures. Exclusive IDW digital bundle comic. Additionally, the HasLab Unicron site has uploaded a behind-the-scenes video showing off Macerlo Matere’s talent drawing the special Unicron poster for this campaign. Check » Continue Reading.

The post Complete HasLab Unicron Offerings Video appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

joshimus 10-04-2019 11:38 PM

Re: Complete HasLab Unicron Offerings Video

No way he doesn't make 8K in 2 days. Almost at 7500

RNSrobot 10-04-2019 11:48 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fail. Fail fail fail

SleeplessKnight 10-05-2019 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 798072)
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fail. Fail fail fail

Seriously dude. Go to hell.

Mumps 10-05-2019 03:19 AM

OH LOOK A UNICRON TOPIC! TIME TO ALL ACT LIKE ASSHOLES!

GotBot 10-05-2019 08:46 AM

Thank God the sad begging is almost done. I know homeless people who don't beg this much. Newsflash, this was never ever not going to be made. Numbers will be mushed and lied about to push this monstrosity because 2 failures from the Haslab concept would be unimaginable. Still, make no mistake, this is no victory here and no accomplishment with setting a precedent like this. Congrats? I guess? *shrugs*

RNSrobot 10-05-2019 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleeplessKnight (Post 798083)
Seriously dude. Go to hell.

Proceed on your way to... OBLIVION

ssjgoku22 10-05-2019 12:23 PM

Just over 7600 backers. Even though I didn't back it, I hope it reaches it's goal. I want to see the reviews for the figure. They have to be fudging the numbers to entice more people.

Solauren 10-05-2019 12:27 PM

Is anyone from here backing it? I'm tempted but being in Canada in all, I'm worried about the exchange rate and import duties etc.

justprime 10-05-2019 12:31 PM

By extending it a month says alot glade to see it happening
for all those that ordered it although I personally didnt back it or like the way it was manipulated by a big corperation feeling that they needed crowed funding and then extending it when it didnt make the grade just wasnt the type of business id expected from Hasbro...in the end it was never going to fail and they new this and played the fans.