Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Earth Wars Glitch (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77116)

MahtimusPrime09 08-01-2019 08:57 AM

Earth Wars Glitch

Hey Cybertronians.

I’m having an Earth Wars problem at the moment. Is anyone else having a 6% loading screen problem. I can’t seem to load the game anymore. Anyone else have this problem? Any potential solutions for it?

Thanks!

Yonoid 08-01-2019 10:58 AM

Re: Earth Wars Glitch

mine loads fine, try closing the app completely if you haven't already.

Their support is pretty quick to respond

imfallenangel 08-01-2019 12:57 PM

just reboot your device.. might have gotten hung on the server...

I tend to have to reboot mine at least once a day or more, otherwise it won't load.

And decent game but dear God the wait times for stuff to level up is insane. I'm up to 3 days for most stuff now and it's going to get worse I'm sure... it gets to the point of asking: why am I even bothering.

And spending for the coins, nope, just way too high pricing.. I'd like to support them but the value of the game opposed to their costs/value is plainly about milking players. I couldn't even try to imagine what some players must have spent on this game.

Yonoid 08-01-2019 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imfallenangel (Post 792379)
just reboot your device.. might have gotten hung on the server...

I tend to have to reboot mine at least once a day or more, otherwise it won't load.

And decent game but dear God the wait times for stuff to level up is insane. I'm up to 3 days for most stuff now and it's going to get worse I'm sure... it gets to the point of asking: why am I even bothering.

And spending for the coins, nope, just way too high pricing.. I'd like to support them but the value of the game opposed to their costs/value is plainly about milking players. I couldn't even try to imagine what some players must have spent on this game.

I stopped and started a number of times with this game. It does get a little frustrating competing against players who spend thousands on it.

Wait till higher levels, I think when you reach hq14 or 15 every building upgrade takes 14 days.

Research for lvl 50 bots take 6 days, they should at least add a second slot to research another

MahtimusPrime09 08-01-2019 09:47 PM

Deleted the app, downloaded it back and all of my data was saved. It works now! Yay!

xueyue2 08-01-2019 10:19 PM

Delete the game, stop playing for over 1 year now...best choice I made in the past 1 year, help me get my life back to normal.