Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Wave 2 has been released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=81448)

Decepticon Army 12-05-2020 07:29 AM

Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Wave 2 has been released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Cybertron.ca member Outtsyder for letting us know that Transformers for letting us know Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Wave 2 has been released in Canada. Wave 2 consists of Elita-1, Wheeljack, Impactor, Red Alert and Bumblebee. The sighting was made at a Walmart in B.C.

The SKU is 501099378217.

Share your sightings in the Canadian Transformers Sightings forum.

Lioconvoy81 12-05-2020 10:35 AM

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Wave 2 has been released in Canad

So looking forward to finding these guys on shelves and finally being done with my garbage Walmart preorders that will never ship.

Wheelwave 12-05-2020 10:38 AM

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Wave 2 has been released in Canad

Hopefully I can find them. It will be just as much of a pain as Soundwave is.

imfallenangel 12-05-2020 07:04 PM

The BB and Elita are going to be such a crazy hunt I would believe as everyone seems to want those two (and with good reasons)...

I hate.. HATE that they are "exclusives" and being Netflix ones means low numbers... grab when seen figures for sure.

UsernamePrime 12-05-2020 07:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
case assortment. not my pict

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 12-05-2020 07:13 PM

I'm going to be sticking with 2007 Movie Elita-1 and Thrilling 30 Legends Bumblebee.

Jove 12-05-2020 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot (Post 825724)
I'm going to be sticking with 2007 Movie Elita-1 and Thrilling 30 Legends Bumblebee.

I sincerely wish more people were like you, Whisky: appreciating what they have. We would live in a better world.

This also has the added benefit of slightly increasing the chances of me finally getting an Elita-1, which doesn't hurt either. But you know, better world and all that.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 12-06-2020 09:54 AM

If they weren't a shellformer and partsformer I'd be all over them, but I'm not going to spend my money on crap.

Wheelwave 12-06-2020 12:05 PM

I am getting tired of these Walmart exclusives. I don't want to constantly call Walmarts or go to Walmarts to find nothing anymore.

evenstaves 12-06-2020 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheelwave (Post 825778)
I am getting tired of these Walmart exclusives. I don't want to constantly call Walmarts or go to Walmarts to find nothing anymore.

It genuinely frustrating :banghead: