Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kingdom Leaks (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=81330)

UsernamePrime 11-21-2020 10:26 PM

Kingdom Leaks

Here's the list. Grain of salt.

wave 2 - core megs and scream. Deluxe air razor, ractonite, huffer, arcee. Voyager inferno, dinobot, earth UM

3 - core soundwave, dracoden. Deluxe tracks, wingfinger, scorponok, wheeljack (possibly cybertronian). Voyager rhinox, Leader Galvatron. Commander Rodimus. Titan Ark

4 - Deluxe waspinator, pipes, shadow panther, slammer. Voyager tigatron, screamer

Selects - deep cover, transmutate, g2 ramjet, artfire, toy colour galvatron

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 11-21-2020 10:47 PM

Re: Kingdom Leaks

I guess the Voyager Starscream is just going to be a re-release of the Earthrise version. It'd be neat to have a redeco of Waspinator in Starscream colours, though.

RNSrobot 11-21-2020 10:55 PM

I am really leery of Galvatron coming in as a leader and rodimus as commander. Why wouldn't rod not be a leader?

Otherwise it's a good lineup albeit no huge surprises based on box art and such. We know wave 2 is exactly that, wave 3 makes sense.

Quite intrigued by transmutate as a selects. I think I read elsewhere that she will be based on a fossilizer. Will she be a redeco with new head or a heavy retool based on one of the deluxes?

starsaber89 11-21-2020 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 824252)
I am really leery of Galvatron coming in as a leader and rodimus as commander. Why wouldn't rod not be a leader?

Otherwise it's a good lineup albeit no huge surprises based on box art and such. We know wave 2 is exactly that, wave 3 makes sense.

Quite intrigued by transmutate as a selects. I think I read elsewhere that she will be based on a fossilizer. Will she be a redeco with new head or a heavy retool based on one of the deluxes?

Yeah the commanders are huge! Wouldn't that just put Rodimus way out of scale with the other bots? And what's a dracoden? Really excited for scorponok! Never had the toy!

Miraculous Galvatron 11-22-2020 12:45 AM

Are there any pictures online by any chance?

delrue 11-22-2020 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miraculous Galvatron (Post 824260)
Are there any pictures online by any chance?

https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/11/20/...-huffer-424556

UsernamePrime 11-22-2020 01:14 AM

still rumour but..

commander rodimus is suppose to be a voyager figure with trailer that is substantial in size and weight and features. Also talk of other small unspecified extras added.

I wouldn't be surprised to see drone weapon pack in there as hasbro doesn't like to use a mold just once. Im jut guessing on this.

Nothing said about leader galvatron but I wouldn't be surprised if its a proper voyager with extras, whether good or bad, to call it a leader. This is common practice for hasbro now.

RNSrobot 11-22-2020 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starsaber89 (Post 824253)
Yeah the commanders are huge! Wouldn't that just put Rodimus way out of scale with the other bots? And what's a dracoden? Really excited for scorponok! Never had the toy!

He will have a trailer. Rumour is it interacts with the Ark and such.

It just seems a bit weird. Leader would make sense, giving the main figure around Voyager class and then a trailer, like ER Prime. So... how big is Rodimus figure and the trailer? Cos they're clearly doing some of Kingdom to go alongside Studio Series 86...

Might be that the Rodimus and Galvatron main figures are around the same size. Neither should be hugely bigger than voyager which makes me think Galvatron comes with a bunch of extra junk like Shockwave. Meh.

alternatorfan 11-22-2020 05:16 AM

I like this grain of salt thread.
Exciting.

JonoPrime 11-22-2020 09:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Saw this on TFW2005, similar to what the initial poster mentioned.