Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Siege For Cybertron Toys - Thoughts? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=73275)

DinobotsDestroyU 07-22-2018 01:58 AM

Siege For Cybertron Toys - Thoughts?

What does everyone think about the new Siege For Cybertron (War For Cybertron?) toys coming out after POTP?

Personally - I like Hound and Ironhide (in robot mode). No metion of Titan Class Omega Supreme (or any Titan Class figure for that matter :yelling:)

Ozrein 07-22-2018 04:38 AM

Re: Siege For Cybertron Toys - Thoughts?

Some great looking figures. Not sure how many I'll actually pick up. Kinda interested in the Micromasters, keep my options open for the rest.

A video interview hinted at Omega Supreme being the Titan class toy for the line as well. So I'm hopeful for that.

Zenith27 07-22-2018 05:12 AM

I've always been a S1 & S2 fan but I was somewhat unimpressed with the Combiner Wars offerings and the new Inferno.

First Jazz, now Sideswipe, Hound, and Ironhide really have me pleased. Even that Prime looks good though I'm not sure how he scales with the others. I really hope we get a bunch of redos on bots like Wheeljack, Trailbreaker, Mirage etc. and maybe some better looking and scaled Decepticon jets. (You call them seekers, I call them jets.)

I also like the new Rumble and Buzzsaw even if they are Bumblebee movie bots and not really part of the line.

Xtreme987 07-22-2018 05:39 AM

Cog & Ironhide look pretty good imo. Hound looks alright too. The others I'll have to see in hand.

Tekkamanraiden 07-22-2018 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DinobotsDestroyU (Post 766756)
What does everyone think about the new Siege For Cybertron (War For Cybertron?) toys coming out after POTP?

Personally - I like Hound and Ironhide (in robot mode). No metion of Titan Class Omega Supreme (or any Titan Class figure for that matter :yelling:)

I find they tend to show more at the New York Toy show so here's hoping for Omega Supreme!

zhaobinis1 07-22-2018 08:38 AM

Buying them all. I have no problem of letting Hasbro creating a brand new line with cybertron-style vehicles in scale.

TriBlurr 07-22-2018 09:19 AM

Looks pretty good. Probably skip the guys I already have decent figures of. Ironhide is bought for sure. Best looking one Hasbro has done by far.

Pascal 07-22-2018 09:38 AM

Designs look a bit stiff, but I'm liking Optimus, Magnus and the Micromasters.

oroboru 07-22-2018 09:49 AM

Ultimately I think it will come down to how flat the finishes look on the final product that will determine if I partake.

QuadESL63 07-22-2018 11:07 AM

Ultra Magnus is a must buy for me simply because of the design. Will definitely get Cog as well. Those Micromasters look fun to play with. The others I will wait and see. Hope they will show more Decepticons later like the Seekers with Cybertronian alt. mode. All in all it looks line a decent new line.

On the other hand, I am a little tired HasTak recycled the same characters again (except for the Micromasters, and, if true, Omega Supreme) even though they now gave them Cybertronian look. I guess Prime is unavoidable but I was hoping they will try to introduce some more rare G1 (and Japanese G1) characters in the new line like they tried Dreadwind, etc. Also, when I read about the Micromasters (rumor) earlier I was also hoping to see new bases/playsets like what they did for G1 but so far those Micromasters are serving as weapons for the larger size 'bots. Wishful thinking on my part I know. If they actually do a Titan class Omega Supreme that will be great but I was longing for a new rendition of Scorponok/Zarak or even a Black Zarak for the Titan class.