Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Matrix_Holder (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=16367)

Iron Moose 06-12-2009 03:23 AM

Matrix_Holder

We swapped Legends - Wave 4 for Wave 5 - and it was smooth and happy! Also he left me amazing feedback which rhymed. :)

aximili 05-18-2010 12:30 PM

Re: Matrix_Holder

One of the best people to deal with! We traded MP Megs for Skywarp and ended up very happy :) Would be happy to deal with anytime.

Darth Grimlock 08-10-2010 05:14 PM

Great guy to deal with!!! Picked up Energon Grimlock and Swoop off of me....

tilallr1 08-24-2010 08:19 AM

Hooked me up with a Masterpiece Grimlock at cost. What a great guy, A+++++ all the way. Took the time out of his busy schedule to meet up and had a awesome chat with you man. Hope I can return the favor sometime soon. :D

Perceptor 08-30-2010 10:41 AM

Matrix Holder is a super great guy. I picked up the new TFA Rodimus and Ironhide for him and we had a smooth transaction. Nice guy to talk to and do deals with. Looking forward to more transactions and chats down the road! ;)

Sureshot22 08-30-2010 09:15 PM

BAH THIS GUYS A BUM!!!

nah just kidding. Matts a great guy to deal with. A+++

fun to talk to and do custom classes with and all lol

tracked me down a MP grimmy and a generations thrust and we traded and i added some $ for grimmy for a animated rod and IH.

and now you can take those off your looking for part of your sig Matt. lol

Perceptor 11-17-2010 12:06 PM

I just bought 2X Highbrow, 1X Soundwave and 1X Red Alert from Matrix Holder at excellent prices. This guy is a passionate and knowledgeable collector and a good friend. It's always great to chat with him about TFs. Thanks buddy! :)

Big Filipino 08-01-2011 08:33 AM

Matrix_Holder bought an MP Rodimus and Gen Warpath from me at TFcon and participated in a group buy with me and some other guys for some United figs. Suffice it to say, this is a man you can trust (even if he is the only Canadian without a cell phone :P j/k). I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

digitalskull 05-08-2012 09:09 AM

FLAWLESS TRANSACTION! FRIENDLY EMAILS, FAST PAYMENT, MOST RECOMMENDED!!!

mcmus 06-22-2012 09:21 PM

Just bought a figure off him, great communication and fast shipping. Highly recommended!