Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   TFcon Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   TFCon 2014 Charity Auction Team B: Unreleased Lost Light (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=50649)

PyjamaPrime 12-05-2013 04:00 PM

TFCon 2014 Charity Auction Team B: Unreleased Lost Light
 
Hello there all you customizers out there.

So Team B (General Tekno, Mumps, Malwave, Stapler and I) have come up with an idea for next year's TFCon Charity auction set, and we'll be doing characters from the Lost Light who have won't be getting a new toy any time soon.

Since this is a big job, any help with ideas, figure concepts, or even making figures would be greatly appreciated. This is also a call out to "Team A" to collaborate with us to get as many characters out as possible. This will be a set equal to/greater than the Wreckers set from a few years ago, so all the help in the world will be appreciated.

Also we're looking for characters who aren't getting a figure AT ALL, so anything that has been announced or confirmed is out of the running. If a character from this list has something coming out in the future, please let me know and I'll remove it. Another point is that I'm only including characters who have a picture on TFWiki for reference. If you can find some kind of picture for someone not on our list, show us and I'll put him on. I have a few deceased characters on here as well, so you're free to choose them as well.

So here is the list of characters we want to get out of this. Yes it's a lot, but if we can at least get some of these, it'll be great:

Ambulon
Animus
Atomizer (PyjamaPrime)
Boss (PyjamaPrime)
Crosshairs (Stapler)
Deftwing (Malwave)
Dipstick
Doubletap (Rodimus Prime1)
Highbrow
Jackpot
Mainframe
Pincher
Pointblank (I wanna say there's something in the works for him, someone pleas correct me)
Rung (Malwave)
Siren (General Teckno)
Sprocket (Stapler)

Overlord
Star Saber
Tyrest


None of these NEED to be kit bashed works of genius. I personally only work with repaints, as that's all I feel confident with. If you're feeling gutsy and have a good idea, please take more than one character to work on.

I hope to hear from you all soon :)

EDIT: I'm adding a link to the "crew manifest" of the Lost Light for those who want a better look at those on the list
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Lost_Light

EDIT: List has been reduced immensely and we're now going with 4-6 characters, not the whole crew. Also considering one of the 3 above villains to take a spot if anyone has a solid idea

Stapler 12-05-2013 04:16 PM

Re: TFCon 2014 Charity Auction Team B: Unreleased Lost Light
 
I've already got stuff ready to go for Crosshairs. I'm tempted to try my hand at Sprocket, too, if I can find the figure I have in mind to work with for him. I'll see what I can do.

PyjamaPrime 12-05-2013 04:59 PM

Re: TFCon 2014 Charity Auction Team B: Unreleased Lost Light
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stapler (Post 548930)
I've already got stuff ready to go for Crosshairs. I'm tempted to try my hand at Sprocket, too, if I can find the figure I have in mind to work with for him. I'll see what I can do.

ok I'll put you on "Sprocket Duty" lol

Malwave 12-05-2013 05:11 PM

Re: TFCon 2014 Charity Auction Team B: Unreleased Lost Light
 
if we don't care about scale, I can see Aquafend being a direct repaint from that Energon Cliffjumper mold.


all that said, the hell we gonna do for Rung? Make him an articulated action figure? :p

I think I'll take Deftwing....I just love the doofy-ass thrusters on him

PyjamaPrime 12-05-2013 06:03 PM

Re: TFCon 2014 Charity Auction Team B: Unreleased Lost Light
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Malwave (Post 548938)
if we don't care about scale, I can see Aquafend being a direct repaint from that Energon Cliffjumper mold.


all that said, the hell we gonna do for Rung? Make him an articulated action figure? :p

I think I'll take Deftwing....I just love the doofy-ass thrusters on him

Well Rung's true alt. mode is some kind of giant stick/battering ram. If someone can figure out a transformation like that, awesome! If not, then yeah action figure sounds like a plan.

So are you gonna do Aquafend too?

Stapler 12-05-2013 09:00 PM

Re: TFCon 2014 Charity Auction Team B: Unreleased Lost Light
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PyjamaPrime (Post 548935)
ok I'll put you on "Sprocket Duty" lol

Sounds good. I'm thinking of using the Generations Springer mold for him. His shape is similar and his car and copter alt modes would be a nice nod to Sprocket's actionmaster vehicle. Or would that deviate too far from the theme of the set?

General Tekno 12-05-2013 10:47 PM

Re: TFCon 2014 Charity Auction Team B: Unreleased Lost Light
 
Would it be better placed to put a sister thread in Radicons? Don't know if people come here often this time of year.

I wouldn't mind taking a stab at Siren, that said. Just need to think of a suitable mold - Cybertron Hot Shot comes to mind right off the bat.

...and come to think, I probably have most of the colors to do him as-is.

Malwave 12-05-2013 11:01 PM

Re: TFCon 2014 Charity Auction Team B: Unreleased Lost Light
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PyjamaPrime (Post 548957)
So are you gonna do Aquafend too?

no. :P I'm not touching that Energon mold whatsoever


I'm considering trying Rung though.....but maybe a few heads could come together on that. I do have an idea myself, thought the mold would make his legs less spindly and more.......how shall I put it...? "Hey look it's the Generations Kup mold"

Robimus 12-06-2013 01:03 AM

Re: TFCon 2014 Charity Auction Team B: Unreleased Lost Light
 
You guys all did a great job last year! I seem to recall you guys outdoing the A Team on the money raised :p

I may join you on this seeing as there are more than enough characters that need doing. I'll get back to you in the new year :)

PyjamaPrime 12-06-2013 02:34 AM

Re: TFCon 2014 Charity Auction Team B: Unreleased Lost Light
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by General Tekno (Post 549004)
Would it be better placed to put a sister thread in Radicons? Don't know if people come here often this time of year.

I wouldn't mind taking a stab at Siren, that said. Just need to think of a suitable mold - Cybertron Hot Shot comes to mind right off the bat.

...and come to think, I probably have most of the colors to do him as-is.

I will do that sister post and I'll put you down for Siren :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malwave (Post 549007)
no. :P I'm not touching that Energon mold whatsoever


I'm considering trying Rung though.....but maybe a few heads could come together on that. I do have an idea myself, thought the mold would make his legs less spindly and more.......how shall I put it...? "Hey look it's the Generations Kup mold"

Ok so I'll put you down for Rung then :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 549019)
You guys all did a great job last year! I seem to recall you guys outdoing the A Team on the money raised :p

I may join you on this seeing as there are more than enough characters that need doing. I'll get back to you in the new year :)

Yes I do believe we did :) It's great that you want to join in, we can use all the help we can on this one. Any characters that you want to tentatively reserve?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Transformers Shopping







Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.

Transformers on eBay.ca!
Transformers
Masterpiece Megatron MP-36 Japan Import 2017 Transformers Takara Tomy Complete
Transformers
Transformers Combiner Wars Generation 2 Superion G2 Mint Complete Set
Transformers
Transformers Combiner Wars Victorion Mint Complete Set
Transformers
Transformers Titans Return Nautica Mint Complete Chaos on Velocitron
Transformers
Transformers Combiner Wars Generation 2 Menasor G2 Mint Complete Set
Transformers
Transformers Combiner Wars Optimus Maximus Mint Complete Set
Transformers
Transformers G1 Constructicon Devastator Walmart Exclusive Reissue NEW SEALED

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:13 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.