Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Here is the siege on cybertron i received from Amazon.ca... (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=71433)

zhaobinis1 01-23-2018 04:41 PM

Here is the siege on cybertron i received from Amazon.ca...

1 Attachment(s)
First time things like this happened to me...shame on those people that replaced what was inside.

79transam 01-23-2018 04:47 PM

Re: Here is the siege on cybertron i received from Amazon.ca...

Ouch! Total burn. If they make you send it back for a redund, keep the decepticon and take a big hairy dump in the box.

JonoPrime 01-23-2018 04:50 PM

Oh damn man, that really blows! Sorry this happened to you :(

Cant believe the only thing that was left were the mini Aerialbots in there. Talk about a craptastic surprise.

Im not familiar with Amazon’s policy but there has to be something that can be done (setting up a dispute/claim?). I mean, that is BEYOND ridiculous with what happened.

Nocturn 01-23-2018 04:58 PM

That is seriously inexcusable. I hope you get a full refund

zhaobinis1 01-23-2018 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonoPrime (Post 751651)
Oh damn man, that really blows! Sorry this happened to you :(

Cant believe the only thing that was left were the mini Aerialbots in there. Talk about a craptastic surprise.

Im not familiar with Amazon’s policy but there has to be something that can be done (setting up a dispute/claim?). I mean, that is BEYOND ridiculous with what happened.

I bought from amazon warehouse, which is basically items with damaged box. Apparently since it is from warehouse you cannot request a replacement. You can only have a refund. I personally would not accept that since i wasted so much time and effect buying, picking up, returning this item, all for nothing. Anyway after chatting with 3 of their online customer services, two of them being extremely rude and unhelpful, I finally managed to get a refund on this one and buy another one (also from warehouse but more expensive) with the same price i spent.

One suggestion when you deal with amazon customer service: when using online chatting, try to talk to someone with a Asian name. If the name looks Caucasian to you, close the window and connect to another one. This is not racist, but pure practical suggestion based on my personal experience. I have also heard a lot from other people with the same conclusion. They are just way more likely to come up with a solution that makes you satisfied.

Medic 01-23-2018 07:04 PM

Lookout for the person who is selling a Tidalwave without the small black jets.

TRUCKvsGUN 01-23-2018 07:06 PM

Special edition.

Longshot 01-23-2018 07:06 PM

Effin' jabronis... I hate this garbage! I thought Amazon would open the box and at least take a look inside.

QuadESL63 01-23-2018 07:12 PM

I have come to the same conclusion with the customer service chatting feature on Amazon.ca. Yes, like you, I am not being racist or something. Anyhow, hope you have better luck with your new purchase.

Ninjatron 01-23-2018 08:48 PM

Weird.

I also got one from Amazon in December. When it came, I noticed that the tape on one side was cut, making it technically unsealed. I inquired via chat and got a bit of a refund. Everything was still there, so no harm, no foul, but it sucks to see somebody get burned like this!

Sayonara.