Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   First time buying from Kool Toyz (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=45464)

sideswipe88 02-18-2013 02:36 AM

First time buying from Kool Toyz

Hey guys, before I order my MP-12 from Kool Toyz, is there anything I should know about them? How is their customer service? And how fast is the shipping? (I don't see many details for the product itself) Any answers would be greatly appreciated!

pandaprime 02-18-2013 02:59 AM

Re: First time buying from Kool Toyz

well they are a site sponsor and i think they are based back east in Ontario possibly?

I think there may have been some sporadic communication with other buyers previously but i've personally never encountered it.

I haven't ordered much from them but the last time was just last month and communication was great via email and the order was shipped on jan.3 and delivered jan.9 by Canada Post with no problems.

sideswipe88 02-18-2013 03:03 AM

Thanks Pandaprime, I think I may have to go for it now :)

pandaprime 02-18-2013 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sideswipe88 (Post 489676)
Thanks Pandaprime, I think I may have to go for it now :)

no problemo although you may want to wait for at least 3 replies to get a better sense of their customer service. :)

sideswipe88 02-18-2013 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandaprime (Post 489677)
no problemo although you may want to wait for at least 3 replies to get a better sense of their customer service. :)

I got desperate and pulled the trigger, oh well, I'll post back here when it's all done:primelaugh:

BigBot79 02-18-2013 03:13 AM

I've dealt with Sheraz at Kooltoyz many times over the years and he is always great with communication, shipping is quick and prices are very fair. Great seller, you should have no problems!

sideswipe88 02-18-2013 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBot79 (Post 489680)
I've dealt with Sheraz at Kooltoyz many times over the years and he is always great with communication, shipping is quick and prices are very fair. Great seller, you should have no problems!

Thanks! I just have to wait it out now :D