Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   War For Cybertron Astrotrain, Apeface, Spinister and Crosshairs Revealed (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=76746)

Super_Megatron 06-26-2019 12:50 PM

War For Cybertron Astrotrain, Apeface, Spinister and Crosshairs Revealed

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...trotrain-1.jpg

Via Screenrant we have our first look at four new War for Cybertron Siege figures. Two of these were long rumored, the other two are pleasant surpries. First up we have a confirmed rumor; Leader class Astrotrain! He’s got both his original shuttle and locomotive modes and looks very close to the Generation 1 original. In fact, this is possibly the best looking of the three modern Astrotrains. Next we have the rumored Voyager class Apeface. Like Astrotrain Apeface is a triple changer with both his original alternate modes – his cybernetic ape mode and also his spaceship mode. » Continue Reading.

The post War For Cybertron Astrotrain, Apeface, Spinister and Crosshairs Revealed appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

Tonestar 06-26-2019 01:53 PM

Re: War For Cybertron Astrotrain, Apeface, Spinister and Crosshairs Revealed

They all look really good but I am a little disappointed Crosshairs is just a repaint of Ironhide but that's Hasbro for ya. I still want them.

positivelyken 06-26-2019 02:00 PM

PSYCHED!

wervenom 06-26-2019 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 788945)
They all look really good but I am a little disappointed Crosshairs is just a repaint of Ironhide but that's Hasbro for ya. I still want them.

The P/CP mold would have been much better IMO but going to have to get these

Marcotron 06-26-2019 02:50 PM

Astrotrain looks like a big improvement on the Titan's Return voyager, so I'm glad I never picked that one up. I'll wait to see what the transformation is like to determine if he's worth the price. It looks fairly straightforward.
Maybe I'll just save up for a DX9 Chigurh, which is ridiculously complicated looking. Perhaps, one day, the Fanstoys version will grace my shelf.

down_shift 06-26-2019 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcotron (Post 788951)
Maybe I'll just save up for a DX9 Chigurh, which is ridiculously complicated looking. Perhaps, one day, the Fanstoys version will grace my shelf.

Don't bother with the DX9 version unless there's something about it that you LOVE. FT nailed Astrotrain, and unless you are willing to spend the dough on the FT version I'd just stick with new Leader coming out.

That said, I think they all look solid. Ironhide was the obvious choice for Crosshairs outside of a new mould.

wervenom 06-26-2019 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 788948)
The P/CP mold would have been much better IMO but going to have to get these

Damn made a mistake was thinking Pointblank

Quote:

Originally Posted by down_shift (Post 788952)
That said, I think they all look solid. Ironhide was the obvious choice for Crosshairs outside of a new mould.

Yep u right

RNSrobot 06-26-2019 04:08 PM

MAH BOY SPINISTER

ALSO APEFACE

joelones 06-27-2019 02:39 PM

Astro looks better than the TR version, but is it too much to ask for no hollowness on a Voyager? At these prices, you'd think...

wervenom 06-27-2019 02:43 PM

^^ thought someone said he was a leader class?