Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   WFC Omega Supreme release date Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77038)

homerrca 07-24-2019 02:26 PM

WFC Omega Supreme release date Canada

Hey everyone

I was just wondering if anyone has heard the release date for WFC Omega Supreme for Canadian stores?

Right now I preorder one from the US but since I won't be going back down for a while, it's not cost effective to either have it sit at the border or have it shipped up here.

For most of these toys, do they release them at the same time (US and Canada) or is it one of those US gets it first and we get the order a few months later?

MapleMegatron 07-24-2019 02:31 PM

Re: WFC Omega Supreme release date Canada

Quote:

Originally Posted by homerrca (Post 791683)
Hey everyone

I was just wondering if anyone has heard the release date for WFC Omega Supreme for Canadian stores?

Right now I preorder one from the US but since I won't be going back down for a while, it's not cost effective to either have it sit at the border or have it shipped up here.

For most of these toys, do they release them at the same time (US and Canada) or is it one of those US gets it first and we get the order a few months later?

We dont know. Could be Canada first. If Jetfire is an indication, its around the same time.

it will be available on Amazon.ca you can ask them to e-mail you when the product becomes available

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07JN6VVMT/...v_ov_lig_dp_it

chaingunsofdoom 07-24-2019 03:00 PM

My TRU order says August 1st. But we don't know, so it might hold or it might be moved back.

Pascal 07-24-2019 03:14 PM

Omega will likely start to surface in September, with a mass release to follow in October.

Ozrein 07-24-2019 03:16 PM

My TRU order also says Aug. 1st.

Pascal 07-24-2019 03:20 PM

Only because they didn't bother updating it. It's been announced that the release would be pushed back to October.

JonoPrime 07-24-2019 03:23 PM

riderman 07-24-2019 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom (Post 791687)
My TRU order says August 1st. But we don't know, so it might hold or it might be moved back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 791688)
Omega will likely start to surface in September, with a mass release to follow in October.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozrein (Post 791689)
My TRU order also says Aug. 1st.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 791690)
Only because they didn't bother updating it. It's been announced that the release would be pushed back to October.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonoPrime (Post 791691)

Well that will be an OMEGA DISAPPOINTMENT if they push it back or October 2019!

General Tekno 07-24-2019 05:09 PM

I think the October date is probably legit; enough places in the US changed it. The rumored reason was that he didn't pass all of the safety tests.

Landstander 07-24-2019 10:22 PM

I was looking forward to having omega next month, so the delay is a bummer, but I’ll get by… Somehow lol

riderman 07-24-2019 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Tekno (Post 791707)
I think the October date is probably legit; enough places in the US changed it. The rumored reason was that he didn't pass all of the safety tests.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landstander (Post 791738)
I was looking forward to having omega next month, so the delay is a bummer, but I’ll get by… Somehow lol

Next month would be a Blessing because it could be a nice Birthday present for myself. I heard that the small pieces are falling apart but they will find a way to fix the problem and hopefully October we can have a nice product!

Matrix_Holder 07-24-2019 10:43 PM

I heard that October is the second batch of omega, that the original sales date of Aug 1st still applies to those that purchased it initially.

Pascal 07-25-2019 10:43 AM

Ozrein 08-08-2019 03:42 PM

While I have not received an email or anything about Omega Supreme from my TRU order, and my order still says ship date of Aug. 1st. When I search "Omega Supreme" on their website, it says release date: Aug. 30th in the drop down box that comes up before actually hitting the search button. But the actual link to OS's order page no longer works.

Yonoid 08-30-2019 11:31 AM

I just received an order update from TRU and they just charged the amount to my card. Guess its shipping soon!

RocketGTR 08-30-2019 11:36 AM

Yup, my Account says "Item located in stock". So that's a lot earlier than expected.

Collectingtoys 08-30-2019 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yonoid (Post 794928)
I just received an order update from TRU and they just charged the amount to my card. Guess its shipping soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RocketGTR (Post 794929)
Yup, my Account says "Item located in stock". So that's a lot earlier than expected.

Woah, that news is electrifying, Christmas in September!

wervenom 08-30-2019 12:25 PM

I got an email yesterday saying it was back ordered but just got another one saying my card will be charged when shipped so not sure if that will be soon or way later.

EDIT: Actually logged in and it sayd item is in stock so I guess shipping soon

imfallenangel 08-30-2019 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 794933)
I got an email yesterday saying it was back ordered but just got another one saying my card will be charged when shipped so not sure if that will be soon or way later.

I got the same "back-ordered" message yesterday, so now I'm all jumpy over having to wait to get my "card charged" message.. darn it.

QuadESL63 08-30-2019 12:59 PM

Mine says “item located in stock”! 20% off + 10% RClub discount are nice!

Ozrein 08-30-2019 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 794933)

Got the same back order email last night. Then this morning an email saying order confirmed. My account shows item as instock.
I'm very much looking forward to OS's arrival... whenever he actually ships.

RocketGTR 08-30-2019 03:10 PM

Welp, mine just shipped!

wervenom 08-30-2019 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RocketGTR (Post 794958)
Welp, mine just shipped!

Same, just got the email

andersox 08-30-2019 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 794959)
Same, just got the email

This is from TRU? dam. My Amazon.ca order was cancelled back on August 1st so ordered through TFTOYS.ca

Here's hoping I get an email soon saying I can come pick it up :)

mAk 08-30-2019 03:27 PM

Mine just shipped1 O Canada!!!!

Collectingtoys 08-30-2019 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 794959)
Same, just got the email

Looking forward to the photos!

I was late to making my online order the last time Omega Supreme was on toysrus.ca, have to wait until it goes back online.

I am happy for all of you who will get it over these next few days. Please let us know what you said to the Wives/girlfriends when they see another Titan has occupied more of your shared real estate.

steamwhistle 08-30-2019 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andersox (Post 794960)
This is from TRU? dam. My Amazon.ca order was cancelled back on August 1st so ordered through TFTOYS.ca

Here's hoping I get an email soon saying I can come pick it up :)

My Amazon order (from February) is still alive. They didn't cancel it on me. Not really sure what is up.

cripnite 08-30-2019 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Collectingtoys (Post 794967)

I was late to making my online order the last time Omega Supreme was on toysrus.ca, have to wait until it goes back online.

I am happy for all of you who will get it over these next few days. Please let us know what you said to the Wives/girlfriends when they see another Titan has occupied more of your shared real estate.

"It's not the biggest Transformer, after all."

Mine has shipped too, estimated arrival is September 9th according to the tracking.

General Tekno 08-30-2019 04:50 PM

No estimated arrival on my end but here's hoping he's nice and prompt.

QuadESL63 08-30-2019 04:53 PM

Mine has also been shipped via Purolator but I forgot to get them to change my address from my PO Box to my home. Will have to call Purolator again to redirect...

imfallenangel 08-30-2019 04:58 PM

WOOHOO, shipped!

Crobot91 08-30-2019 05:39 PM

Got my shipping notice too.

Been a busy month with him, MPM Megatron, MPM Jazz, SOC Springer, SOC Ratchet, G1 Reissues, and misc. Marvel Legends.

So happy that Haslab Unicron's deadline has been extended.

Matrix_Holder 08-30-2019 06:39 PM

Got my shipping notification as well, should have it very soon as it's only 45 min away.

Sun Swipe Prime 08-30-2019 06:55 PM

Mine just shipped, too.

kirbenvost 08-30-2019 06:59 PM

Mine is on the way too, can't wait!

wervenom 08-30-2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

Thanks can't wait to shoot it myself. ETA is Tuesday

Ozrein 08-30-2019 07:26 PM

I also received my shipping email. Currently scheduled for delivery next Friday.

Quote:

I suppose I may be one of the lucky ones. I showed my wife pics of OS back in February (a week or so before my birthday). And she offered to get him for me for my b-day. So this will be a very long overdue b-day gift from my wife.

And yes, she knows how big it is. She's not much of a TF fan but she's almost as excited as me about it, he's one of the few characters she remembers from Transformers.

Harry Prime 08-30-2019 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozrein (Post 794998)
I also received my shipping email. Currently scheduled for delivery next Friday.

I suppose I may be one of the lucky ones. I showed my wife pics of OS back in February (a week or so before my birthday). And she offered to get him for me for my b-day. So this will be a very long overdue b-day gift from my wife.

And yes, she knows how big it is. She's not much of a TF fan but she's almost as excited as me about it, he's one of the few characters she remembers from Transformers.

Patience is a virtue, well done!
Happy late, late.... veeeery late birthday!

MilanX3 08-31-2019 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuadESL63 (Post 794976)
Mine has also been shipped via Purolator but I forgot to get them to change my address from my PO Box to my home. Will have to call Purolator again to redirect...

I only have a POBOX as a shipping address...I tell them that I will pick it up at their local depot. They are always really nice at Purolator about it. TRU always messes up my address however. Mine shipped as well...

QuadESL63 08-31-2019 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanX3 (Post 795027)
I only have a POBOX as a shipping address...I tell them that I will pick it up at their local depot. They are always really nice at Purolator about it. TRU always messes up my address however. Mine shipped as well...

They keep saying CP Expedited but shipped by Purolator. Oh well... thanks