Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Age of Extinction Wave 2 Deluxe Figures Released at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=53647)

Benzo 06-09-2014 12:52 AM

Transformers Age of Extinction Wave 2 Deluxe Figures Released at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to cybertron.ca member dingd0ng for letting us know that Transformers Age of Extinction wave 2 deluxe figures have been released at Canadian retail. Found at a Walmart in Ontario this wave includes Dinobot Slash, Strafe and Autobot Drift.

To find these and other Transformers in your area, check out the Canadian Transformers Sightings Forum.

Scrapper6 06-09-2014 08:36 AM

Re: Transformers Age of Extinction Wave 2 Deluxe Figures Released at Canadian Retail

The hunt begins again, I wonder if the Lockdown cases will even make it here?

dingd0ng 06-09-2014 08:49 AM

Re: Transformers Age of Extinction Wave 2 Deluxe Figures Released at Canadian Retail

I couldn't find Drift, else I would of picked that up too. I really dig Strafe, he is very nicely done...in addition to Scorn he is my 2nd most favourite dinobot of the line.

Malwave 06-09-2014 09:39 AM

damn it. :p

The7thParallel 06-09-2014 09:54 AM

Nothing new at the Walmart at Pharmacy/Eglinton.

Team Jetfire 06-09-2014 10:01 AM

I still feel like these should have been released with Wave 1, but it's nice to see them filtering in.

Pascal 06-09-2014 12:41 PM

About time, wave 1 is SO April 1st now... ;)

Evan 06-09-2014 04:58 PM

I saw these figures along with Hound a few days ago. First AoE deluxes I have seen (although I wasn't shopping for a few weeks). I thought these were wave 1! Must pay closer attention.

Wheelwave 06-13-2014 12:39 PM

I got my hands on wave 2 deluxes in the mail today. Between Drift, Strafe and Slash, what would you open first?

down_shift 06-13-2014 01:04 PM

Got mine for $10 each! Booya!