Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Titans Return does giftsets with the Speed pack? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=67425)

Super_Megatron 02-15-2017 03:21 AM

Titans Return does giftsets with the Speed pack?

http://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/u...e-Eye-42-2.jpg

Rumors have been circulating for a while of Titans Return going down the Combiner Wars route of giftsets to prolong the line and offer up more characters, and the latest reports of a SKU in Canadian Toys R Us systems seems to clinch this one as a reality. The reported SKU is*290858, carrying a price of $149.99 CAN, analogous with the price of Combiner Wars boxed sets in Canada. The SKU’s text gives the sets name as*EX-Generations SRS Pack 1 Speed. For those following, this is one of a number of leaks posted last year by the Transmissions podcast – » Continue Reading.

The post Titans Return does giftsets with the Speed pack? appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

Roadhammer 02-15-2017 03:52 AM

Re: Titans Return does giftsets with the Speed pack?

Shit, they would have to put Nautica into a pricey giftset.

positivelyken 02-15-2017 07:01 AM

That's a bummer -- I was looking forward to an individual release for Nautica too. At least the rest of the set will be all-new characters and not just premium redecos of existing figures.

wervenom 02-15-2017 09:19 AM

Intersting as I already have plans for 2 or 3of those figures

down_shift 02-15-2017 11:54 AM

All of the figures will get an individual release.

TRUCKvsGUN 02-15-2017 12:32 PM

Star Convoy from a figure that already looks like Star Convoy.

http://media0.giphy.com/media/KVb5pdqZsNaKs/giphy.gif

Pascal 02-15-2017 12:45 PM

The CW giftsets don't sell at all here. Too expensive.

down_shift 02-15-2017 01:10 PM

Box art doesn't look like they are using the Star Convoy head. I personally hope that they do use it, and that it gets a better color scheme.

TriBlurr 02-15-2017 03:30 PM

Box art?

GotBot 02-15-2017 04:24 PM

Interesting, this rumor and the "strength" boxset. Disappointed for Nautica, but I see Fastlane here, and Pounce in the Strength set. So.....no twins? No Clouraker or Wingspan? This is just like having a Rumble with no Frenzy ( or vice versa) and a Rewind without Eject. I know we may get them, but still.

RNSrobot 02-15-2017 04:54 PM

Man I really want a blue tape bot already. All of Soundwave's TR tapes except Buzzsaw are black plastic, they need some color.

And, you know, ACTUAL Rumble. =D =D

I'm pretty much buying all these sets, especially the one with Nautica. Might sell a few figures off but all good in the hood.

Jove 02-16-2017 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TriBlurr (Post 722608)
Box art?

I must be missing it too. I don't see anything like Box Art in the links above.

down_shift 02-16-2017 09:37 AM

There isn't an image in the links.

It was leaked a while ago along with other images. Theven two box art samples haven't been leaked out to the public yet as far as I know.

I'm sure people will get to see something this weekend.

Undrave 02-17-2017 01:46 AM

AUGH a boxset to get Nautica?! That's gonna be a pain...at least we can be confident these won't sell out until TRU marks them down to the REAL value -_-

Roadhammer 02-17-2017 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undrave (Post 722751)
AUGH a boxset to get Nautica?! That's gonna be a pain...at least we can be confident these won't sell out until TRU marks them down to the REAL value -_-

Someone said earlier there will still be individual releases of each of the toys in the set, so she might not be too hard to get hold of. Since she's the only figure in this boxset I'm interested in, I hope that's true.

Maybe Star Convoy too.

wervenom 02-17-2017 07:28 AM

I'm sure it will be a colour variant or something like the SDCC Titans set last year with Sentinel and Windblade

down_shift 02-17-2017 05:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here you go. You can see the set in the background.

Undrave 02-17-2017 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roadhammer (Post 722754)
Someone said earlier there will still be individual releases of each of the toys in the set, so she might not be too hard to get hold of. Since she's the only figure in this boxset I'm interested in, I hope that's true.

Maybe Star Convoy too.

I hope she's not just a repaint of Brainstorm with Blurr's shield and a new head or somethng stupid like that. She needs her turbines!

It would be a shame not to get a decent nautica from someone... can't count on the Third Party companies because apparently it's more important that friggin' REPUGNUS gets a 'Masterpiece' toy -_-