Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Siege 35th Anniversary Exclusives Released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=78049)

wreckage 11-07-2019 06:38 PM

Re: Siege 35th Anniversary Exclusives Released in Canada

Would anyone happen to have the UPC/SKU for soundblaster, prime or megatron? Thanks

The Nemesis 11-07-2019 11:12 PM

Seems like the rollout is a little uneven. My local walmart hasn't put a display out yet and I haven't received notice to pick up my online order in-store in spite of it supposedly being on track to arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday. Hopefully it's just a small hiccup.

Wheelwave 11-08-2019 05:37 PM

Does anyone know the upc code for soundblaster?

QuadESL63 11-09-2019 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheelwave (Post 800309)
Does anyone know the upc code for soundblaster?

QuadESL63 11-09-2019 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Nemesis (Post 800258)
Seems like the rollout is a little uneven. My local walmart hasn't put a display out yet and I haven't received notice to pick up my online order in-store in spite of it supposedly being on track to arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday. Hopefully it's just a small hiccup.

Stocktracker.ca is tagging some locations as NotSold... is it just that these Walmarts just haven’t received the displays?

OldOfflineMan 01-07-2020 07:42 PM

Are these still available for sale at stores? I haven't seen them in any of the Walmarts in North York and Richmond Hill.

Alexander Quinn 01-07-2020 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldOfflineMan (Post 803705)
Are these still available for sale at stores? I haven't seen them in any of the Walmarts in North York and Richmond Hill.

I was at my store here in Barrie last week and they had a ton of Bluestreak, and 1 Megs and 1 Soundblaster still. Haven’t been there yet ‘this year’ though, so not sure if they still have them.

OldOfflineMan 01-07-2020 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 803711)
I was at my store here in Barrie last week and they had a ton of Bluestreak, and 1 Megs and 1 Soundblaster still. Haven’t been there yet ‘this year’ though, so not sure if they still have them.

Were they still in their own standalone display? I noticed my nearby Walmarts all had theirs removed.

MilanX3 01-07-2020 08:09 PM

The last ive seen they were removed from the display and put with the rest of the TF figs or in a clearance section. They had some during Xmas at the Walmart at Bayview and High Tech. Bathurst and Centre never got the displays I believe. I also saw them at stores in the Markham area with regular figs, but that was over 3 weeks ago.

OldOfflineMan 01-10-2020 07:12 PM

Anyone in the GTA able to pick up a Soundblaster for me if they happen to be by a Walmart?