Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   OldOfflineMan (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=73635)

OldOfflineMan 08-25-2018 10:57 PM

OldOfflineMan

OldOfflineMan

Yonoid 08-28-2018 10:03 PM

Re: OldOfflineMan

Sold a cw skywarp leader. Good communication and flexible meet up times.

Welcome to the boards

zuffyprime 08-28-2018 10:34 PM

Can't say enough good things about OldOfflineMan.

Sold him a CW devastator, and we chatted for a while at Tim Hortons.

Super nice guy, great communication, exact change.
Great guy to do business with, very trustworthy.

Welcome to the boards man!

vjcheng 09-18-2018 10:39 AM

Picked up Titans Return leader class Sixshot and Sky Shadow down in the states and brought them back to Toronto for this guy after he PMed me. Trying to help the fandom one fan at a time! Met up with at Eaton and was a pleasure to work with. Great communication, polite, punctual. Would definitely pick up stuff for again! Highly recommended! :)

flexativity 09-24-2018 01:43 PM

Picked up TR Onslaught. Easy meetup downtown T.O. and smooth transaction. Would buy from again anytime.

vjcheng 09-26-2018 12:00 PM

Well that was quick! Said I'd meet up with again and not a week later did he message me saying he found:

POTP
Quintus Prime
Roadtrap
Battleslash
Tailgate
Sinnertwin
Blot
Cutthroat

for me at a Walmart up by him. Picked them all up for me and met up at Eaton to deliver them. Then 2 minutes later calls me from ToysToysToys telling me they have 4 Windchargers, the only one he didn't find. What a fantastic fan and a real asset to the TF community here in ON. Can't say enough good things about this man! A+++++

MonstaBot 10-01-2018 01:14 AM

Sold me POTP Predaking for a great deal!
Very nice fellow member to deal with=:)

wervenom 10-03-2018 07:36 AM

Bought a POTP Predaking from him through Kijiji for a killer deal. Figure was in great shape, no issues at all. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again

innermanchild 10-11-2018 09:30 PM

Sold him a CW Devy, great communication, speedy payment. Super dude to deal with, definite recommend!

Dragun 10-26-2018 08:19 AM

I sold him 2 items; no issues & very easy to deal with! Thanks for the smooth transaction.

PrimeCron 10-30-2018 12:33 PM

Sold him a figure of interest. Great communication thru out the whole transaction, very easy and convenient to meet up. Thank you very much for the transaction and enjoy!!

wervenom 11-01-2018 08:46 AM

Purchased a figure from me. Smooth transaction and great communication. Solid just as it was the first time.

Collectingtoys 11-10-2018 12:27 PM

Bought some figures from him and sold him some too. As mentioned in all the previous feedback, great board member to do business with.

Totally recommend doing business with him anytime.

Landstander 11-25-2018 10:21 AM

Sold him some figures, great member to deal with, payment and communication were fast, I would deal with him again for sure.

Devonman17 12-01-2018 01:42 AM

Sold Old a few figures. Great person to deal with in all accounts! Thank you.

ssjgoku22 12-07-2018 11:52 PM

Bought the Robots in Disguise Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus set from OldOfflineMan. The set was MISB and was an amazing addition to the collection. Great communication and extremely pleasant to deal with. A great member to buy Transformers from on the Cybertron community. Highly recommended. Thanks again!

Miraculous Galvatron 12-17-2018 03:46 PM

Sold OldOfflineMan a CW Megatron, great communication and prompt payment, looking forward to dealing with again!!! Definitely would recommend!!

Jubei 12-25-2018 01:21 AM

Good communication, very patient. We had some shipping delays but that wasn't on their end. I would deal with them again for figures if the situation arose.

RawTalent 12-26-2018 12:17 AM

Absolute pleasure to do business with. Would deal with again, anyday.

latefox2015 01-05-2019 06:01 PM

Bought a used Combiner Wars megatron and a set of Deluxes from the new war for Cybertron line from him today. Really good guy, super honest, doesn’t rush a sell. Definitely will buy from him again in a heartbeat.

Kaze828 01-06-2019 01:35 AM

I bought two Siege figures from him today. Great communication and very accommodating, a pleasure to deal with.

gorillabean 01-09-2019 04:19 PM

Great Communication and fast to pay. Great to deal with.

Yonoid 01-14-2019 04:53 PM

Met up over the weekend to do a couple trades. Good communication and on time. Nice to finally meet you in person.

python 01-14-2019 06:17 PM

Shipped up some Novastar's for OOM - would do business again without worries.

Crobot91 01-23-2019 09:44 PM

Sold OldOfflineMan x2 Combiner Wars legend Grooves and a Titans Return deluxe Scourge.

Excellent communication and great transaction overall! :)

Thanks and enjoy the figures.

AAAAA+++++

Autobotz24 01-24-2019 03:04 PM

Picked up Firestar from him last night. Thanks for putting together the group purchase:cool:

Chajee 01-25-2019 09:22 PM

Had the pleasure of doing a deal with OldOfflineman. He was willing to drive to my house to drop off the TF. Great communication, courteous, and honest. Will definitely deal with again.

j_R 02-18-2019 11:01 AM

So had the honour of meeting up with OldOfflineman twice. First time he was buying an Ultra Magnus off of me and the whole thing went smoothly. We communicated the detail with no fuss or problems.

Second time I was buying his Stunticons and I met up in his neighbourhood. Once again no issues at all.

Overall great communication, great person, def recommend!

Thanks again!

joelones 02-23-2019 01:34 PM

Sold some exclusive bots to him and it was an all-around pleasant transaction; quick payment, quick communication and great to deal with. Would recommend.

Black Spidey Boy 02-26-2019 11:59 PM

Sold some accessories to OldOfflineMan. Nice guy. Thanks for meeting up!

PrimeCron 03-04-2019 11:21 AM

Sold this member a figure of interest. Punctual and great communication. Thank you for the transaction and enjoy the figure!!

theoneyouknowleast 03-20-2019 02:40 PM

Sold some figures to OldOfflineMan. Great communication and quick transaction!

Napseeker 03-25-2019 01:06 PM

Bought a Novastar from OOM this afternoon, great chat and appreciate him taking the time to show me some of his collection. Would be happy to buy from him again! A+++

Landstander 03-29-2019 10:47 PM

Did another deal with him, it was excellent like the first, hope we can do another one again, thanks.

evenstaves 04-11-2019 09:03 AM

Bought Legends UltraMagnus & Weirdwolf from OldOfflineMan

Prices can't be beat, and figs are in great condition

Thanks again!

lifedragon99 04-11-2019 09:33 PM

Bought some CW Ariel Bots from him, great communication, great price. Would buy from again.

Gunslinger 04-11-2019 10:58 PM

OldOfflineMan bought quite a few bits fromm me and cleaned out most of my big items from my sales list :p
Super easy to deal with and paid up super fast!
Great guy to deal with!

imfallenangel 04-19-2019 01:30 AM

OldOfflineMan responded to a comment I made where I indicated that I hoped a member would have the figures I was missing to complete the set of Abonimus.

He contacted me with a very fair offer that I accepted right away.

He was great to communicate with, shipped right away, arrived within 3 days, and the figures were well packaged and in excellent condition.

He's the first member that I buy from and would not hesitate to buy from again.

Thanks again!

Grimlock4Prime 04-28-2019 11:35 PM

Sold him a few figures recently and it went very well. I wish I was as speedy in replying as he was. Definitely recommended as a buyer.

bishop 07-04-2019 10:24 PM

Sold him some CW limbs and CW Megatron. Super easy to deal with and very good and very fast communication. Highly recommended as a buyer!