Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Futureshop Online Problem (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=37315)

Akroyer 12-31-2011 06:57 PM

Futureshop Online Problem

Anyone else having this problem..

Been trying all day to order the Kobo e-reader from the website. And once I get to the part where it says to submit order. It comes back with an error, and a feedback button. The error is generally that this link is broken or no longer available. To that effect. I should have taken a screen grab of it.

I sent the feedback, but probably won't hear anything back until after the sale is off :argh:

Just curious if anyone else has hit this. Or maybe it's a problem with this one item possibly..

Bruticus82 01-03-2012 09:29 PM

Re: Futureshop Online Problem

I haven't tried, and I'm obviously afraid of submitting an order.

Did you try calling their customer care line? Maybe they could place the order for you?

Customer Care at 1-800-663-2275

Akroyer 01-03-2012 10:23 PM

I was curious how others may have made out. They did finally get back to me by email. Recommended I dump my cookies and history and try again.

From what I was able to read online about others that had it prop up, FS was less than helpful. And mostly just said it was a server problem and try again later.

We were looking at the Kobo bundle they had. But we ended up going to Staples instead. And got a much nicer case to go with it than the one FS was offering. And since it was on clearance it was dirt cheap. The Kobo itself was on sale, so it all worked out in the end.

Nomad 01-03-2012 10:45 PM

This might not be optimal, but you could always try making the order from another computer, or even with another browser.

Akroyer 01-04-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nomad (Post 398976)
This might not be optimal, but you could always try making the order from another computer, or even with another browser.

I just ordered Skyrim a couple weeks previously. I don't believe it's anything to do with my system with the number of reports I found of others having issues with the site.

But we ended up going to Staples so it's all resolved. I still have a gift card for FS. But, I probably won't try to use it again until Prime Season One comes out in March.