Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Toys R Us half price sale on Hunt for the Deceptions Leaders - Dec 4th & 5th (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27713)

jacobot 12-03-2010 06:58 PM

Re: Toys R Us half price sale on Hunt for the Deceptions Leaders - Dec 4th & 5th

Tons of Leader Screamer at TRU Brampton for tomorrow.
10 on the shelf, 10+ up high and a pile more at the cash with as many Primes... They are stocked :)

jackwacko 12-03-2010 07:22 PM

Re: Toys R Us half price sale on Hunt for the Deceptions Leaders - Dec 4th & 5th

So, everybody's gunning for Starscream, right? O_o

Onslaught 12-03-2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackwacko (Post 296869)

Sounds about right. I know I am.

jackwacko 12-03-2010 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onslaught (Post 296875)
Sounds about right. I know I am.

I know I am.. I don't know who would by that Prime.. I mean the first release was so much superior to burned up, whacky hooker Prime.. Well i guess his voice clip is .. interesting?

pulsedragon20 12-03-2010 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackwacko (Post 296869)

I know I am

OP with hooks is kinda pointless

Dragon Knight 12-03-2010 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackwacko (Post 296883)
I know I am.. I don't know who would by that Prime.. I mean the first release was so much superior to burned up, whacky hooker Prime.. Well i guess his voice clip is .. interesting?

Well...anyone who has to own every version of Prime would most likely buy one.

jackwacko 12-03-2010 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon Knight (Post 296891)
Well...anyone who has to own every version of Prime would most likely buy one.

"Shivers" ... I guess... or all the kids will beg mom to buy them..

I can already see the flood of "HFTD Leader Starscream" on "Post your hauls" tomorrow..

NFossil 12-05-2010 09:48 AM

Got Starscream. Never liked the design but the toy still looks greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Sideswipe 12-05-2010 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFossil (Post 297229)
Got Starscream. Never liked the design but the toy still looks greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Got him too, for similar reasons.

Poho 12-06-2010 03:10 PM

Went and snagged Leader Starscream on Saturday. MMMAAAAAAN was he ever worth $30. SOOO cool.