Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Walmart Exclusive Revenge of the Fallen Legends Devastator Sighted at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=21138)

Dinobot Swoop 02-10-2010 07:37 PM

Re: Walmart Exclusive Revenge of the Fallen Legends Devastator Sighted at Canadian Re

Sweet mercy! And he's not horrendously overpriced as I thought he'd be, too. Great deal! :D

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 02-10-2010 08:03 PM

Re: Walmart Exclusive Revenge of the Fallen Legends Devastator Sighted at Canadian Re

Wow. That's actually less that an equal number of equivalently-sized individual figures would be. That's pretty rare on this side of the border.

racerguy76 02-10-2010 08:11 PM

I'm so happy, another couple of months and I would have had to open my takara ones.

Team Jetfire 02-10-2010 08:11 PM

Thanks to Reitzey for the origional sighting...I just ran with it...

The box in surprisingly small, but is completly different that everything else that we have seen from ROTF line.

Cheers Ian 02-10-2010 09:08 PM

Nice!

I was expecting him to be priced much higher.

I might actually pick him up now.

Cheers!
-Ian

Dragon Knight 02-10-2010 09:36 PM

Wonder if anyone will buy the big 100$ Devastator after getting this?

Paradigm-Shift Prime 02-10-2010 10:22 PM

Glad he made it here.

Evan 02-10-2010 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon Knight (Post 209254)
Wonder if anyone will buy the big 100$ Devastator after getting this?

I know people that have, but bought them for someone younger. I still want a big Devastator, but not sure I want to spend that much.

Team Jetfire 02-10-2010 10:28 PM

I lied about the price. It was actually 34.92 :)

pandaprime 02-10-2010 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delta-Raven (Post 209228)
YES!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team Jetfire (Post 209261)
I lied about the price. It was actually 34.92 :)

I'm lovin' it! :) :p :D