Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   First Images of Transformers United/Generations Wheeljack and Rumble/Frenzy (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=26715)

Super_Megatron 10-14-2010 09:10 AM

First Images of Transformers United/Generations Wheeljack and Rumble/Frenzy

CETERUS PRIME 10-14-2010 09:14 AM

Re: First Images of Transformers United/Generations Wheeljack and Rumble/Frenzy

Lookin good, but damn, they're expensive ! Can't wait to see the final colored version of Wheeljack.

GMfan 10-14-2010 09:28 AM

And people were worried about Wheeljack being a repaint/remold...he looks stunning moldwise

Mumps 10-14-2010 09:34 AM

That Wheeljack is the Tracks mould, just with the legs oriented different, and with retooling on the wings and head, and I think the front of the car as well, I can't tell.

I was kinda hoping for him to be completely new, cause Wheeljack kind of deserves that.. but Rumble totally makes up for it, wow! I don't hate Wheeljack, just wish it was completely new :p

Robimus 10-14-2010 09:39 AM

Wheeljack looks great. Rumble i'm undecided on. I'll still get them all me thinks.

Cheers Ian 10-14-2010 09:46 AM

I think the mold works better on Wheeljack than Tracks.

I'm curious to see what size Rumble and Frenzy are. If they turn out to be deluxe size, I'll probably just stick with my PE-01 versions.

GrimlockGT 10-14-2010 10:00 AM

The Wheeljack mold looks great!

I'm still stuck on Rumble and Frenzy being Tapes, but that would just be silly in this day and age.

CETERUS PRIME 10-14-2010 10:34 AM

From what I can see, it looks like Wheeljack's entire waist/legs are just turned around 180 deg. so we see the hood/fenders/bumper as his legs/feet in comparison to Tracks' skinny legs/feet. The head, front clip, wings, and tools/weapons are obviously new for Wheeljack. Either way, he definitely looks better than Tracks !

ARCTrooperAlpha 10-14-2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mumps (Post 283673)
That Wheeljack is the Tracks mould, just with the legs oriented different, and with retooling on the wings and head, and I think the front of the car as well, I can't tell.

I was kinda hoping for him to be completely new, cause Wheeljack kind of deserves that.. but Rumble totally makes up for it, wow! I don't hate Wheeljack, just wish it was completely new :p

We're in an economic recession right now, of course Wheeljack would have been based on Tracks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheers Ian (Post 283680)
I think the mold works better on Wheeljack than Tracks.

I'm curious to see what size Rumble and Frenzy are. If they turn out to be deluxe size, I'll probably just stick with my PE-01 versions.

If they're going with ice cream truck mudflap and skids, they should be smaller than regular deluxes. But of course, it's best to wait and see and let peaugh or vangelus review it first. :P

Prowl_2009 10-14-2010 11:41 AM

Wheeljack looks great! Will deffinetly be getting him! :D I know a lot of people were worried about him being a remold of Tracks, but honestly I think the mold suits him very well! :D

Rumble looks good too! I love all these G1 Transformers finally getting updated figures! Makes me feel all excited and poor all at the same time. :p