Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Series Deluxe Wave 1 Released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=80270)

Super_Megatron 08-03-2020 01:03 AM

Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Series Deluxe Wave 1 Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Series Deluxe Wave 1 has been released in Canada. The wave consists of Hound, Mirage, Chromia, Sideswipe and Scrapface .

You can share your sightings in the Canadian Transformers Sightings forum.

Gaming Turtle 08-03-2020 02:15 AM

Re: Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Series Deluxe Wave 1 Released in Canada

Unless Ontario never got it, this might not be a new thing. Even here in Fredericton NB we have already had the entire wave 1 of netflix deluxes and voyagers come and go for several months.

megrimlockking 08-03-2020 02:33 AM

Re: Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Series Deluxe Wave 1 Released in Canada

Here in Vancouver we got the Netflix line pre COVID19

alternatorfan 08-03-2020 03:02 AM

this post too.
Old news.
????

theoneyouknowleast 08-03-2020 08:03 AM

Edit: nevermind

wervenom 08-03-2020 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaming Turtle (Post 814122)
Unless Ontario never got it, this might not be a new thing. Even here in Fredericton NB we have already had the entire wave 1 of netflix deluxes and voyagers come and go for several months.

We got it a long time ago but I would suspect many new sightings were not put on the front page to encourage us to stay home instead of rushing out to buy toys

C Spray 08-03-2020 09:16 AM

I'm sure this post is being posted because it wasn't posted during covid. To help keep everyone in and not to encouragement going out.

Clearly.

Mishap 08-03-2020 10:17 AM

This was in the Ontario sightings months ago. I also bought mine at a Walmart in Hamilton.

skyshadow 08-03-2020 01:53 PM

Weird. I saw these at the local Walmart months ago.

Pascal 08-04-2020 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C Spray (Post 814135)
I'm sure this post is being posted because it wasn't posted during covid. To help keep everyone in and not to encouragement going out.

Clearly.

But plenty other sightings got frontpaged during that time. Go figure.