Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Maketoys to attend TFcon Toronto 2014 (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=53824)

Super_Megatron 06-16-2014 01:40 PM

Maketoys to attend TFcon Toronto 2014

1 Attachment(s)
Maketoys will be joining us this year at TFcon Toronto 2014. Look for their booth in the dealer room as well as information as part of the 3rd Party Product Preview on the Saturday for all the details.

TFcon Toronto – The world's largest fan-run Transformers convention will take place July 11th to 13th, 2014. TFcon will return to the Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Transformers. You can book your discounted room now via the 2014 hotel reservation website. TFcon Toronto preregistration is now online. This is the only way to reserve the 2014 exclusive MASTERPIECE SHAFTER and to sign up for the customizing classes.

TFcon Toronto 2014 features Canada's largest dealer room for Transformers merchandise, question and answer panels and autograph sessions with many special guests including SUSAN BLU the voice of Generation 1 Arcee and voice director for Beast Wars, Beast Machines and Transformers Animated, GARRY CHALK the voice of Optimus Primal in Beast Wars and Beast Machines and Optimus Prime in Armada, Energon and Cybertron as well as AARON ARCHER former Creative Lead for all Transformers partnerships, NEIL KAPLAN the voice of Optimus Prime in Robots in Disguise, SARAH STONE artist for IDW’s Transformers: Windblade miniseries, Transformers: Robots in Disguise ongoing series comic book artist ANDREW GRIFFITH, Transformers colorist JOSH PEREZ, Transformers toy designer and artist MARVIN MARIANO, the man behind LilFormers MATT MOYLAN and a live performance by THE CYBERTRONIC SPREE with more TBA.

Matrix_Holder 06-16-2014 02:16 PM

Re: Maketoys to attend TFcon Toronto 2014

So awesome I cannot describe my feelings about this.

PrimeCron 06-16-2014 02:20 PM

oooohhhhh... very interesting news indeed

xueyue2 06-16-2014 02:48 PM

will MT bring its $400 Metroplex to show us?
that's probably the only occasion that I will have a chance to look at it closely. :D

Jawz. D 06-17-2014 07:46 AM

Sweet! I can't wait! XD

Window 06-17-2014 09:54 AM

Yes! And on the day I was planning to attend.
Looking forward to this and hopefully Quantron and Utopia are there...and maybe a sneak peek at their Nemesis.

Edit: What time is the panel, can't find it listed.

renegade_decepticon 06-17-2014 11:58 AM

Hopefully they'll have some Green/Yellow Giants on sale at their booth.

down_shift 06-17-2014 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Window (Post 581041)
Yes! And on the day I was planning to attend.
Looking forward to this and hopefully Quantron and Utopia are there...and maybe a sneak peek at their Nemesis.

Edit: What time is the panel, can't find it listed.

I'm not sure if it's listed yet, but we will let you know when a time is confirmed.

Window 06-17-2014 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by down_shift (Post 581069)
I'm not sure if it's listed yet, but we will let you know when a time is confirmed.

Thanks, not intending to spend the day out there but definitely wanna catch the panel.

Jawz. D 06-17-2014 03:28 PM

I would like to ask them about the Jungle/ Marine mobines that didn't make it.