Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Rumor: Possible Price And Release Date Of Masterpiece MP-44 Convoy (Optimus Prime) Ve (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=74639)

Super_Megatron 11-27-2018 09:53 AM

Rumor: Possible Price And Release Date Of Masterpiece MP-44 Convoy (Optimus Prime) Ve

http://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/u.../11/Prime1.jpg

Via Hong Kong based online retailer Action Robo, we have great (or bad) news for all of you. We have our first report of the*Possible Price And Release Date Of Masterpiece MP-44 Convoy (Optimus Prime) Version 3. Action Robo on Facebook, has shared a solicitation for the new mold of the upcoming MP-44 Convoy/Optimus Prime, indicating that it is scheduled for release on August, 2019. Two items per case. Now… the price. The listing indicates not-so-economic 50000 Yen, which means this figure will be around $440. If this comes to be confirmed, this will be the most expensive » Continue Reading.

The post Rumor: Possible Price And Release Date Of Masterpiece MP-44 Convoy (Optimus Prime) Version 3 appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

Longshot 11-27-2018 06:34 PM

Re: Rumor: Possible Price And Release Date Of Masterpiece MP-44 Convoy (Optimus Prime

That price is ridonkulous! Or if they pack so much Transformer goodness in this version of OP that it warrants this price point (maybe a couple of other MP cars?).

Alexander Quinn 11-27-2018 06:44 PM

Re: Rumor: Possible Price And Release Date Of Masterpiece MP-44 Convoy (Optimus Prime

There is honestly no reality in which I pay more than $150 for any single Transformer figure, let alone what....$580 Canadian? The hell are they thinking? That’s like buying a PS4 and a Switch. Even if the pricing is per case instead of per figure, that’d still be $290. Nope nope nope.

OptimusB38 11-27-2018 06:53 PM

Brutal

justprime 11-27-2018 07:30 PM

This is lending creedance to third party primes and of coarse open the door wide to the ko version like mp 36 ... poor price point on takara..tomy if this is true

MitchPoer 11-27-2018 07:33 PM

Wow that is expensive, im more than happy with mp10. I preordered mp beast wars megatron for 340$ cdn shipped and i barely feel good about it i seriously hope they stop raising prices for these, no matter how cool they are this is not worth it.

Echotransformer 11-27-2018 07:42 PM

That price comes with all the Season 1 MP Autobots stuffed inside the trailer, right?

GotBot 11-27-2018 08:26 PM

Hahahahaha.....oh wait.....that's NOT a joke price, you say? Wow, well, um, uh, I guess that's just another reason I'm glad I am not an MP collector. Does TT realize this is a toy? I can get the brakes fixed on my car cheaper than that, my mattress was cheaper than that. Nope, not in ten million years would I ever consider it. Imagine if you break It!

positivelyken 11-27-2018 08:28 PM

Yeah, if that price is legit, then I have to tap out. Even with a 30% preorder discount, it's still over $400 CAD before shipping. MP-10 is still looking mighty fine on my shelf at less than half the price.

Dynamo.Dave 11-27-2018 09:34 PM

I'm good with MP-10!

Well, unless they go all Jetpower Revive, and the trailer actually turns into Jetfire, which then actually turns into PMOP. THEN I'm good with $600.