Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   War For Cybertron Siege ? Wave 2 Stock Images (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=74942)

Super_Megatron 12-21-2018 01:51 PM

War For Cybertron Siege ? Wave 2 Stock Images

http://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/u.../Wave-2-28.jpg

Thanks to various sponsor sites, we have full, large stock images of voyager, deluxe, and battlemaster figures from the second wave of War For Cybertron Siege! This wave includes voyagers Starscream and Soundwave, Deluxes Ironhide, Chromia, Prowl, and Sixgun, and Battlemasters Laserbeak, Ravage, Aimless, Pteraxadon, Red Heat, and Stakeout. Laserbeak and Ravage, and Red Heat and Stakeout specifically are pairs respectively so those interested in another set of micromasters and Soundwave’s cassettes will only have to do half the hunting.   Wave 2 is slated for release February of next year and all cases and individual figures are currently up » Continue Reading.

The post War For Cybertron Siege – Wave 2 Stock Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

Longshot 12-21-2018 02:19 PM

Re: War For Cybertron Siege ? Wave 2 Stock Images

Only interested in Prowl and Sixgun.

Landstander 12-21-2018 08:20 PM

I am in for the deluxe in the Micro Masters, most excited for six gun because I just recently got a metroplex

Lioconvoy81 12-21-2018 08:38 PM

I really wish this wave looked better.

Starscrean looks more like dad shoes than a cool tetrajet, Sound has a horrible alt mode, Ravage looks bad, Prowl is misproportioned and has knees that will shatter, Sixgun is a snooze, and Ironhide’s alt mode looks boring.

Wave 1 floored me. There’s nothing in this one for me, save the Micromasters.

GotBot 12-21-2018 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landstander (Post 777736)
I am in for the deluxe in the Micro Masters, most excited for six gun because I just recently got a metroplex

Congrats on Metroplex. He is getting harder and harder to get. Now....never give him up lol.
Also, why is it so hard to get Ironhide right?

positivelyken 12-21-2018 11:42 PM

I'll take that Chromia, but it's too bad she's not a combiner.

Chigimus 12-22-2018 12:01 AM

Ironhide, Sixgun and Soundwave for me, the last of which will probably remain in bot mode forever, but at least we hopefully have a proper voyager scale Soundwave. Oh and Aimless for sure, not sure yet if I'll keep going with the Micromasters. Since I have a lot of their G1 counterparts still, having compared to side by side, it's really not that much of an improvement except for split knees and waist swivels. Not impressed with the combiner targetmaster gimmick; feels forced and rushed.

joshimus 12-22-2018 12:15 AM

Starscream and Soundwave look ok, not great, but gonna get them because I collect them in general. Why does Ravage looks so weird? What is so hard about engineering a cool looking ravage for once? I mean they did it in the 80's and that early 2000 USB was awesome. Why has his past few incarnations been so...dumb looking.
Out of the lot I am really digging Sixgun though.

Oreobuilder 12-22-2018 07:41 AM

Sixgun, the Rescue Patrol and Aimless are the only ones that I will be getting from wave 2. Laserbeak is awesome, but I don't want to pay for Ravage, so I'll pass.

OB

Collectingtoys 12-22-2018 08:43 AM

Ravage looks like he has been very well fed, might not move like the young agile Ravage we remember from the 1980’s.