Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ToysRUs.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77712)

ssjgoku22 09-26-2019 10:55 PM

Re: TRU.CA Sightings Thread

Yeah, not adding to cart. What a cluster-fuck of a website...

Akroyer 10-02-2019 06:47 PM

Back in stock..

Dangard Ace 10-02-2019 07:49 PM

Just put my order in. Yeeeesssss.

The Nemesis 10-02-2019 08:37 PM

Worked fine for me. In stock, was able to purchase, order processed and confirmed.

Hallelujah. Now I don't have to frantically phone all the TRUs in the area every few days until they have one.

the TRU website is still ass though.

AlanG 10-03-2019 12:14 AM

Ordered it online. Found out an hour later that its now available for pick up at a TRU 15 minutes away. Order 1 for pick up and go to cancel first order that was shipping from ON. Cannot cancel. No link to cancel button. Call CSR number. Am given a recording that the phone line is only open until 11pm eastern and it hangs up (the time is 945pm eastern). Get ahold of them through Facebook. They say they might be able to help. Discover that I was overcharged by 1% on tax. Facebook CSR explains that MB tax is 13%. Its not (12%). I love TRU but they need a better website and way more competent CSRs.

chaingunsofdoom 10-03-2019 01:55 PM

Trying ISPU... not enthused about my chances.

Goaliebot 10-03-2019 05:13 PM

OOS now.

Dangard Ace 10-07-2019 11:54 PM

Rainmakers got delivered today. So happy. Finally the tetra jets from the freaking first episode of G1.

predahank 10-08-2019 12:15 AM

They sent me a tracking number that doesn't work. I feel like I just bought something off one of those scam ebay sellers from China

Emailing CS would be a waste of time since they didn't reply to my last inquiry from 3 weeks ago. TRU fail

Dangard Ace 10-08-2019 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by predahank (Post 798302)
They sent me a tracking number that doesn't work. I feel like I just bought something off one of those scam ebay sellers from China

Emailing CS would be a waste of time since they didn't reply to my last inquiry from 3 weeks ago. TRU fail

My tracking number didn’t work either until they delivered it and it went from unknown tracking number to delivered.