PDA

View Full Version : how do i...

chans formers
08-03-2008, 05:13 PM
ive tried three times now to pm a sales/trades list to a fellow member and all three times after spending 2 hours to type it all out,i click submit, then i get a message that says im not logged in and it erases the whole list.i know i was logged in all three times cause you have to be in order to see the pm typing screen thing right?what could i be doing wrong or not doing?any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.(btw,the message ive been trying to send is a "ordered list",if that makes a difference?)

Code of Honor
08-03-2008, 06:50 PM
ive tried three times now to pm a sales/trades list to a fellow member and all three times after spending 2 hours to type it all out,i click submit, then i get a message that says im not logged in and it erases the whole list.i know i was logged in all three times cause you have to be in order to see the pm typing screen thing right?what could i be doing wrong or not doing?any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.(btw,the message ive been trying to send is a "ordered list",if that makes a difference?)

It sounds like you are timing out, if you sit on a page to long (doesn't matter which one) the system automatically logs you out. Type the post out in Word or something like it, and copy and paste it in to the PM is the best solution I can give you.
If you click Remember Me when you log in, you may not have this problem.

chans formers
08-03-2008, 11:40 PM
wow,i didnt know that it times out.ill try out your suggestions.thanks again coh!!!