PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy a few items,

familyman
07-20-2008, 06:45 PM
Ok well like it or not Christmas is coming,,
157 sleeps to go!! as of Sunday the 20th July!!!!!...
(I have a count down on my desktop)

And so I am in need of a few things to put away for my son for that special day.

A constructicon, I bought him one last year but didn't realise it was some cheap knock off that didn't even transform properly and then fell apart.
I need one that is good quality and has a lot of play time, I am thinking Energon COnstructicon Maximus Devastator.

Also I am in need of a Optimus Prime voice changer helmet, can be used but MUST work and not be too beat up.

Lastly I am looking for a Transformers Monster truck, Doesn't have to be Real Transfomrers but I need a Monster Truck that Transforms into a robot, maybe somethign like DirtBoss, or Autobo Monster Truck Patrol Transformers.

I live in Ontario and can pay via Money Order or possibly Paypal but probably M/O..

If any one can help that would be great. And I know a little boy who would be very happy come Christmas.
Thanks,
Familyman

Count Vlad Von Carst
07-20-2008, 08:58 PM
Toys'r'us has the Voice changer helms by the dozen out here.......i could pick one up for you if you want.

Dynamo.Dave
07-20-2008, 10:35 PM
yeah they're popular around Toronto.
Maybe head down this way for the back to school sales?

familyman
07-20-2008, 11:27 PM
The closest ToysRus to me is Winnipeg (6 hours away).
The closest wallmart and zellers is 2 hours away (ThunderBay) and they have been sold out for ages.
Count I have dropped you a PM, thanks..