PDA

View Full Version : TFTM Nemesis Prime w/Trailer

shotokandragon
07-15-2008, 09:56 PM
After weeks on putting this guy off and minimal time working on him Nemesis Prime is finally done. Debating whether or not I should put him up for sale on ebay...we'll see from the response he gets.
Application:
. TFTM Leader-class Optimus Prime
. !00% enamel paint flat black was used on the body, silver-chrome on wheels,fenders, exhaust pipes, front grill etc...
. Arms,legs drybrushed with gun-metal then light coat of silver
. Decepticon logo on hood (thanks F_R) cut out from frisket film
. Exhaust pipes extended by using the casings of two papermate pens
. Gun came from a GIJOE Sigma 6 figure
. Also added handle bars on the truck
. Trailer done in 100% flat black
. Stencil in Decepticon logo
. Lightning done by hand
Sorry the pics maybe small... enjoy

GMfan
07-15-2008, 09:57 PM
Simply bad ass....

shotokandragon
07-15-2008, 10:00 PM
Simply bad ass....

Lysist
07-15-2008, 10:01 PM
Do you have any larger pictures? Props on that Trailer! What Scale did you use for it? If that was on EBay I would bid.

chans formers
07-15-2008, 10:26 PM
nice and evil!!!good job!!

Pascal
07-15-2008, 11:12 PM
Simply bad ass....

Indeed!

Sonray
07-16-2008, 06:22 PM
Having such a huge logo on the front looks simply awful if im honest, its just too in your face and a bit of an eye-sore but it isnt enough to ruin the whole thing in this case and apart from that the rest of it looks great. Love the lightning on the trailer, and is that a decapitated prime head i see? Kinda reminds me of uhh...http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3206/2536982366_e2466693c7.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2197/2531449483_6ceffd0b75.jpg

;)

(you do need bigger pics btw)

dak
07-16-2008, 11:10 PM
looks great! the Hood decal is a nice touch too. It's cool to see the symbol on the Movie cars.

TTT
07-16-2008, 11:20 PM
looks great! the Hood decal is a nice touch too. It's cool to see the symbol on the Movie cars.Agreed. Keep up the good work, we need more Canadian customizers like you on board :cool:

Nocturn
07-17-2008, 12:05 AM
Having such a huge logo on the front looks simply awful if im honest

I don't find this at all. I think it only makes it look more imposing. Like a big "F*ck yeah I'm a decepticon!".

Absolutely brilliant.

Sigma Magnus
07-17-2008, 12:59 AM
Let me sum up my thoughts on this custom in two words:

Absolutely great.

The hood decal was a very nice touch. Also, I liked the lightning-ish Decepticon decal on the trailer.

Nemesis Predaking
07-17-2008, 05:57 AM
Agreed. Keep up the good work, we need more Canadian customizers like you on board :cool:

QFT !!! Awesome job, Love that hood & lightning !!!

Sonray
07-17-2008, 09:33 AM
I don't find this at all. I think it only makes it look more imposing. Like a big "F*ck yeah I'm a decepticon!".

Absolutely brilliant.

Im just glad he didnt get that idea from mine thats for sure, unlike a large portion of the rest of it.

crimbot
07-17-2008, 09:44 AM
Wow That looks great!! Nice to see such great talent in the peg!

shotokandragon
07-17-2008, 11:53 AM
Im just glad he didnt get that idea from mine thats for sure, unlike a large portion of the rest of it.
Large portion you mean our trucks looks the same, hey I'll take the criticism, ya I saw yours before mine was done, but I got the idea from a truck that comes in to my shop everyday....ya I'm a manager in one one of the largest trucking outfit in North America. I'm not trying to steal ideas from anyone etc... just doing something I really enjoy. Hey if it's any consilation your pipes, I was about to do the exact same thing, but then I backed off;)

Cliffjumper69
07-17-2008, 02:29 PM
Looks awesome! :D Also the reason the trucks look the same is because hes NEMESIS PRIME!!!! lol

CJ

frenzy_rumble
07-17-2008, 09:51 PM
like everyone else, I agree, the hood con symbol is icing on the cake. yes, there's been other black primes done, but I like this one the best so far. he screams EVIL!!!

I recommend throwing him on ebay, you never know what you'll walk away with.

Don't worry what the negative people say, it's not worth it. you'll find the more rediculous critisism, the better you'll get, and the better you'll look.

on a side note, i'll be putting con and autobot faction symbols on my site for dowload sometime next week.

dak
07-17-2008, 10:13 PM

Besides a Black truck, and Metal colored Robot parts like everyone does on TFTM customs.... there is no similarity. Yours has red, his doesn't, except the windows.

Aernaroth
07-22-2008, 01:58 PM
I absolutely love the design on the trailer.

Also, where did you get the gun? Is that from a spawn toy?

Also, I find it amusing someone would say you were copying their design on a nemesis prime conversion, of all things. : P

shotokandragon
07-22-2008, 09:00 PM
I absolutely love the design on the trailer.

Also, where did you get the gun? Is that from a spawn toy?

Also, I find it amusing someone would say you were copying their design on a nemesis prime conversion, of all things. : P
Thanks:) for the input,it's kinda funny, now the dude is banned from the site.
The gun came from a GIJOE Sigma Six (Duke to be exact) figure.

Nemesis Predaking
07-22-2008, 09:34 PM
it's kinda funny, now the dude is banned from the site.

He had it coming, it was just a matter of time. No loss to Cybertron.ca at all.

But I digress before I get myself in trouble.

Great work again, man. I look forward to seeing more of your work

exoskeleton
07-23-2008, 04:35 PM
that is so badass, if hasbro made one of those, i'd buy it