PDA

View Full Version : Action Figure "Garage Sale" Barrhaven (Ottawa) Sunday Oct. 29th

canprime
10-21-2023, 03:25 PM
* Please respect the neighbourhood (don't block driveways, etc.) There is parking on Woodroffe (side without houses) and it is less than 1 minute to walk from Woodroffe.

Hey all Ottawa collectors.

I have decided to do a "garage sale" of a bunch of my items. No I am not getting out of collecting, I'm just culling the herd as it were. I figure I will do it locally for one day and see what I can move.

PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR SPECIFIC PRICING ON ITEMS AS I AM STILL FINALIZING.

Sorry no early buyers, holds, deliveries, etc. etc. It is just the day of at 10am.

Prices will range from single digit (some stuff even below $5) up to the what I think is a fair price for less common items.

I have feedback here and on actionfigurenews.ca as well as my feedback under scifreak on Ebay. Though I haven't sold on Ebay is quite some time.

All I am going to be selling is Transformers, Marvel Legends, MOTU (Origins and Masterverse) and DC Multiverse. Nothing else. The majority of what I am selling is Transformers. Almost everything will be from the past 10 years or so with a few things from before that time. Sorry no vintage stuff.

See the pics for some of what I am selling. There will also be loose items in bins (not pictured) and more stuff than what is pictured (space permitting).

The sale will be on Sunday October 29th at 9am - 11am at my house. The location is 21 Stoneleigh Street in Barrhaven.

The sale will go on RAIN OR SHINE!! It will just be a little more cramped if it rains since I only have a single car garage.

evenstaves
10-22-2023, 09:49 AM
pic # 2, a bit tough to make out some of those tiny tablemans

Ah well, I'll be working so I can't attend anyways

canprime
10-22-2023, 03:30 PM
pic # 2, a bit tough to make out some of those tiny tablemans

Ah well, I'll be working so I can't attend anyways

Then take off you hoser!!! :rofl:

It is a lot of the Legends scale from around the TR/POTP era and Battle Masters from the WFC Trilogy.

I'm starting to realize I won't have enough room for everything I was thinking of trying to sell. Which means it was a good idea to do the sale. :innocent:

Sorry you can't make it, would have been cool to meet.

imfallenangel
10-24-2023, 01:30 AM
I might have to drop by, health permitting.. :-)

Feel free to PM me your info when you're ready to share. I'd be curious for more pictures, listing, etc.

canprime
10-24-2023, 10:53 AM
Due to a number of inquiries I am moving the start time up by an hour.

So the new time is 9am - 11am instead of 10am - Noon.

canprime
10-27-2023, 11:20 AM
bump

canprime
10-28-2023, 12:34 PM
One more bump for this happening tomorrow.

canprime
10-29-2023, 08:34 AM
Last minute bump for starting soon

evenstaves
10-29-2023, 09:33 AM
How's the thing going?

canprime
10-29-2023, 12:04 PM
How's the thing going?

Thanks for asking.

It went well. Not as many people as I had hoped, but definitely a good few. Nice to meet everyone and chat, and thankfully no rain. (Though it was chilly).

imfallenangel
10-29-2023, 04:27 PM
Just wanted to thank you so much, it was an amazing sale with so many figures that I had hoped to get at some point and so much more! Your sale was the most figures that I've ever purchased in a single day for sure...

Simply great and absolutely wonderful to meet you too!

Again, if you ever would like to talk about our shared situation, I'd be happy to hear from you!