PDA

View Full Version : Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight mini-bust by Gentle Giant for $35 CDN (Vancouver, BC)

jjwankenobi
07-02-2008, 01:51 AM
I was gifted this for being an emcee at a friend's wedding over the weekend and while I'm a huge SW fan, I'm a bigger TF fan...plus I've never liked statues/busts of anything, not even TF busts.

This was bought at A3U in Burnaby and I was hoping to get TFA Voyager Grimlock (I dropped enough hints!!!) but they decided to drop $50 CDN on me. A nice gesture, but the mini-bust should go to someone who will really appreciate it.

My wife tells me this is kind of jerkish thing to do but without a receipt I doubt I could get an exchange at A3U. So all I want is enough $ to buy Grimlock at TRU or at A3U when he comes out which I figure will be about $35 CDN

As you can see from the pictures Luke has not been taken out of the styrofoam. C of A and QC sticker is still intact. Box is in excellent condition. I live in a pet free, smoke free home.

Local pickup/meet in Richmond BC is preferred, but I can also meet you at UBC. PM me or respond to this thread...I'm here daily.

May The Force Be With You,

Jeremiah Garcia