PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Armada in Edmonton Area

Blurrz
06-29-2008, 11:22 PM
Anyone in the general Edmonton Area have Armada.. that they are willing to sell or trade?

If so.. then PM me.

Cheers,
Blurrz

Blurrz
07-02-2008, 03:49 PM
Ugh. Bump.

Blurrz
07-25-2008, 09:59 PM
Been a while. Bump?!?

matticus257
08-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Hi, I know you're looking for someone in Edmonton, but since you don't seem to have had luck yet I figured I may as well let you know that I have quite a few Armada figs for sale. I'm in Victoria, BC so we could probably work out reasonable shipping costs if that's your concern.

Anyway, here's the link to my list if you decide that you're interested. Cheers.

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9610

Karifore
08-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Hi there,
I'm not in Edmonton either, but if you're looking for some MOSC/MISB Armada figures, I might be able to help. Not sure what kind of prices you're looking to pay for them, but I'm pretty much looking for what I paid for them originally though. If you're interested, send me a message with what figures you're looking for. I don't have a complete list right now since they're all packed away in boxes but I have an idea of what I have. Just let me know...

Blurrz
08-08-2008, 05:25 AM
Hi, I know you're looking for someone in Edmonton, but since you don't seem to have had luck yet I figured I may as well let you know that I have quite a few Armada figs for sale. I'm in Victoria, BC so we could probably work out reasonable shipping costs if that's your concern.

Anyway, here's the link to my list if you decide that you're interested. Cheers.

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9610

Funny.. I have a house out at Vancouver Island.. maybe if you still have that stuff a few months from now, i'll pay a visit! :D

Anyways, thanks for the ads guys :_

astrana
08-08-2008, 05:51 AM
Funny.. I have a house out at Vancouver Island.. maybe if you still have that stuff a few months from now, i'll pay a visit! :D

Anyways, thanks for the ads guys :_

did u check cliffjumper's sale thread?? his shipping is realy good. I have an order with him with 27tfs and it was only 22 CND

Blurrz
08-08-2008, 02:24 PM
did u check cliffjumper's sale thread?? his shipping is realy good. I have an order with him with 27tfs and it was only 22 CND

Of course astrana, i'm the one with all the Armada on hold. But of course, you can't beat local, and you can't have too much Armada :P

Blurrz
08-23-2008, 02:22 AM
Bump.

Seriously? Is everyone in Edmonton not willing to get rid of their Armada like the rest of Canada?

laserbeak420
09-08-2008, 05:40 PM
i m in calgary, what u lookin 4

chans formers
09-08-2008, 11:05 PM
i m in calgary, what u lookin 4
same here!:)

Blurrz
09-22-2008, 10:32 PM
Iiight..sorry for the late replay but I guess we'll give er a go.

Armada:
-Wheeljack
-Red Alert
-Rhinox
-Terrorsaur
-Cyclonus
-Starscream

Mini-con teams....
-Air Defense
-Air Attack
-Street Speed
-Street Actio

I'd add:
-Jetfire (Powerlinx only)
-Optimus Prime(Leader)..
but they are a bit big to send via shipping.

laserbeak420
10-24-2008, 06:32 PM
hi from calgary, i have red alert, jetfire, and optimus, do u ever come down this way? i also have universe ramjet which is a repaint of starscream.