PDA

View Full Version : Target exclusives run this Saturday

evenstaves
09-01-2022, 04:31 PM
***this offer is now over***
***-> everyone who reached out, has been contacted***
***thanks for your interest***
***FYI this location (as of Sept 3 2022) is now cleared out of CreaturesCollide & RedCog***

Gonna be in a Target this weekend

If anyone wants any of the exclusives, send me a PM (not in this thread)

Cost below plus shipping (or handoffs where possible, but I’m relatively remote compared to most)

Because I can't predict their stock levels until I'm in-store, its gonna be "1st come 1st serve"
With that said, let's hope they've restocked since I was last there

As of last time I was down, there were four Target exclusives available - below is the cost they were at 3 weeks ago, which I'm assuming is still in effect (to give advance notice of what I estimate they'll cost)
(also I should really factor in duties this time? lol *sweatdrop*)

-> Buzzworthy BB CreaturesCollide 4-pack
(79.91 USD total w tax) -> (102.11 CAD)

-> Legacy RedCog
(34.01 USD total w tax) -> (43.46 CAD)

-> Buzzworthy BB toy-deco "naked" Dinobot
(34.01 USD total w tax) -> (43.46 CAD)

-> BWBB toy deco "all-red" Terrorsaur
(22.99 USD) I didn?t buy one of these before, but it?s prob cheaper than the aboves

(pic is from last time I was there, this is NOT indicative of current stock levels, just to be used as a visual guide to what I'm talkin about)

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/picture.php?albumid=415&pictureid=4283

theoneyouknowleast
09-01-2022, 06:13 PM
Kudos for the offer to the community!

Atomicgarden
09-01-2022, 06:48 PM
I don’t need anything personally, but it’s very generous of you to make this offer. Cheers !

JonoPrime
09-02-2022, 06:39 AM
Just wanted to express my thanks for offering to help those of us here looking for some of those harder-to-find bots :)

alternatorfan
09-03-2022, 11:40 PM
Steve helped me out with the 4 pack.
Total with shipping.
$32.33 per figure cnd.
Awesome deal pays to have connections.
Way cheaper than here.
Thanks steve.

evenstaves
09-04-2022, 08:57 AM
Incidentally, since this site is CAN sightings, nowhere else to post this but I visited a number of US chains looking for TFs, and had middling to no luck anywhere:

Walgreens:
went to both locations in Watertown, they only got Kingdom deluxe leftovers, 1 store was wave 3 (on clearance for 7 bucks each!), the other was wave 4
no Minervas anywhere yet

Big Lots:
as per the recent seibertron.com announcement, went to see if they had any Legacy wave 2 deluxes, no dice

Ollie's Discount:
they had 5 copies of ER Arcee marked down to like, 7-8 bucks
and 3 ER micromaster sets (HotRod Patrol x1, cannon-truck bros x2), i forget the price

Target:
outside of what was mentioned up top in this thread, this time around I also saw -> two copies of that new SS86 core Wheelie, and 1 copy of the Legacy repack of core OP

WalMart:
only worth mentioning that I visited 3 different WM locations in the states, and while all 3 didn't have any Cosmos, each one showed evidence of having received more-than-one case of Velocitron deluxe per store (3 Blurrs, 3 BurnOuts, etc)

Skorpulator
09-05-2022, 12:46 AM
No MPM Blackout?

evenstaves
09-05-2022, 10:44 AM
No MPM Blackout?

Not that I saw

dho10
09-05-2022, 10:37 PM
Incidentally, since this site is CAN sightings, nowhere else to post this but I visited a number of US chains looking for TFs, and had middling to no luck anywhere:

Walgreens:
went to both locations in Watertown, they only got Kingdom deluxe leftovers, 1 store was wave 3 (on clearance for 7 bucks each!), the other was wave 4
no Minervas anywhere yet

Big Lots:
as per the recent seibertron.com announcement, went to see if they had any Legacy wave 2 deluxes, no dice

Ollie's Discount:
they had 5 copies of ER Arcee marked down to like, 7-8 bucks
and 3 ER micromaster sets (HotRod Patrol x1, cannon-truck bros x2), i forget the price

Target:
outside of what was mentioned up top in this thread, this time around I also saw -> two copies of that new SS86 core Wheelie, and 1 copy of the Legacy repack of core OP

WalMart:
only worth mentioning that I visited 3 different WM locations in the states, and while all 3 didn't have any Cosmos, each one showed evidence of having received more-than-one case of Velocitron deluxe per store (3 Blurrs, 3 BurnOuts, etc)

I went to a few Walmarts on my vacation last week as well in eastern US in ME, NH and MA. No Cosmos ... Most of the Targets were extremely well stocked of the items shown on your picture. Able to pick up a SS86 Core Ratchet for 8.99 USD which is crazy when you think of the prices retailers are charging in Canada.