PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night TFcon TF DS Game Play

Protoman
06-14-2008, 06:15 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/protomanx/ds.jpg
Just a reminder to those who own a Nintendo DS. Friday night during the gaming I will be hosting a Transformers Nintendo DS Battle for the Allspark war. Bring your Nintendo DS and your copy of either Transformers Autobots or Decepticons and have a big battle with your custom made characters. If you have a Nintendo DS but don't own the game, I have 4 extra copies of the game so everyone can enjoy. Each single DS can host up to 8 (4 Autobots, 4 Decepticons) Transformers to duke it out. So let's try to have a great time and show eachother our custom characters.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/protomanx/TFBK/ds-proto.jpg

Version: Autobot
Bot Name: Proto
Alt Mode: Red/Dark Grey Racer

Bot Name: Rodimus (Yes I want a movie Roddy)
Alt Mode: Red/Yellow Hot Rodder (It was MADE for him)

Version: Decepticon
Bot Name: Formula
Alt Mode: Grey/Black Stunt

Let me know if anyone is interested and please post your characters too. I am going to be making makeshift characters for the extra game carts. :cool:

GMfan
06-14-2008, 07:13 PM
I'm in, never played the multiplayer.

Bot Name: Burnout
Level: 20
Alt Mode: Black/Yellow Speedster

Nocturn
06-14-2008, 07:15 PM
I'm not going to be there, but is this game worth getting? The reviews (Gamespot, IGN) make it sound like it would appeal to me.

GMfan
06-14-2008, 07:18 PM
It's fun but quick, this is why I hope the multiplayer will add a little somethin somethin

Nocturn
06-14-2008, 07:23 PM
It's fun but quick, this is why I hope the multiplayer will add a little somethin somethin

Fun is all I Need.

Protoman
06-14-2008, 07:35 PM
It's a lot different from the console versions and the PSP one (which sucked). You are a lone protoform born on Earth. You name him and he is thrown into the Movie story line as an extra solider. As time progresses you level him up, choose your own custom alt mode and color scene. It's really fun. I find the Decepticon version has a better story, the better exclusive extra location and better actors (David Keith as Barricade is just...... wow)

Nocturn
06-14-2008, 07:47 PM
Game to get then, As I've seen it for like $20.

Protoman
06-14-2008, 08:39 PM
Yeah check Zellers bargain games, it's there too.

Ninjatron
06-16-2008, 04:28 AM
I do not have the Transformers game but I can contribute my DS to the cause.

Sayonara.

Sideswipe
06-16-2008, 10:47 AM
Will there be a tv available for game usage?

If so, I am willing to share my ps2 for Guitar Hero stuff. I only have one Guitar, but am working on finding another, unless someone would like to bring just a guitar.

I have GH 1 2 and 3 and Rck the 80s.

Vangelus
06-16-2008, 02:57 PM
The DS games trump all the other TF movie games, in my opinion. :D I'll try to pack mine along!

Protoman
06-16-2008, 05:37 PM
The DS games trump all the other TF movie games, in my opinion. :D I'll try to pack mine along!

Awesome Chris. I feel the same way, while I did enjoy playing the PS2 version, the DS version just gives a whole different perspective of the story and makes it your own.

dak
06-16-2008, 05:59 PM
I've never played the DS version, but i'd like to give it a try.

I wasn't crazy about the PS2 version, but playing the PS3 version with better graphics made it a whole lot better.

Protoman
06-16-2008, 06:03 PM
Pretty much the Xbox, PS2 and PS3 version were 100% the same just with varying graphics and load time. The wii version was ALSO the same but had some crazy odd control schemes.

The PSP version was a different take on the same game with a lot of "Hey G1" thrown in here and there but it really REALLY sucked (Like PS1 Beast Wars suck..... ok maybe not THAT bad)

The DS version was extremely unique, stepping out from the rest by you being your own fan created character. By buying whichever version, you are a new rookie protoform for that faction fighting during the story of the first movie.

Protoman
06-22-2008, 10:46 PM
Thanks to all who came to play the DS game. Vangelus won the battle, but GMfan won the war. My beloved F1 TF fan character Proto could not survive their might. Congrats guys.