PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Hasbro's Voyager Classics Optimus Prime

FreedomGundam
06-10-2008, 02:41 PM
So as the title says:

I'm in need of a Voyager Classics Prime. I'm looking to spend $20 tops, which is why I'm not looking for an MISB one; and although the box and instructions would be nice, they're not a necessity. I will take a loose one, providing that everything's there and in decent shape. Paint wear is not a concern for me since I'll be using him for a repaint.

Actually, a Classics Magnus from the Magnus/Skywarp 2-pack would suffice as well, though I highly doubt I'd find one of those before finding a Classics Prime, considering there are many who replaced their Classics Prime with Henkei Convoy.

Now, the only catch is that I'd much rather conduct this deal in person: either here in Montreal whenever it'd be convenient for you, or at TFCon in Toronto in 2 weeks. (mostly because I don't feel like paying even more for shipping and all)

On a side note, I'd be more than willing to trade for it from my minimal list of available sale/trade figures here: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=5592
I will, of course, be willing to trade in your favor.

Off on a tangent: in theory, I know I could use a Henkei Convoy for my repaint, but that'll probably cost me at least 2-3x the cash that I'd be spending on a loose Classics Prime, so I figured I'd scratch out that option...

*EDIT* (2008-06-23): Found one at TFCon! Whoohoooo!