PDA

View Full Version : Transformers graveyard - Free, local pickup around Quebec City

Kheoth
10-31-2020, 04:09 PM
Hello!

In time for Halloween, I'm getting rid of my transformers graveyard. I'm offering it for free for members of the community. It mostly contains junkers but it may be useful for customizers (good training material?) or other purpose.

Free for local pick-up. As the title says, I'm located around Quebec City. I can ship, but I don't think it would be worth it since the lot is heavy and shipping gonna be $$$. I'm not gonna ship individually.

First batch:

Second batch:

Final batch

Pascal
11-01-2020, 09:44 AM
You call those junkers? I only see figures missing accessories at the very worst? List them on Marketplace, moms will buy you loads.

Kheoth
11-03-2020, 06:48 PM
You call those junkers? I only see figures missing accessories at the very worst? List them on Marketplace, moms will buy you loads.

Thanks for the suggestion, Pascal. Although it might not be apparent in the pictures, most of them are missing an arm, a leg or a wheel so most of them can't transform properly. I can't in good conscience charge for them.

I know I could make a few bucks selling them, but I honestly hate selling stuff and don't think the money I would make is worth the effort.

Kheoth
11-03-2020, 06:50 PM
The Fallen, the one which still has his head, has been called for and will soon find a new life. So it's taken off the lot.