PDA

View Full Version : Transformers 2 Subtitled Confirmed as "Revenge of the Fallen"

Super_Megatron
06-05-2008, 01:10 PM
Transformers 2 Subtitled Confirmed as "Revenge of the Fallen" (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-9/transformers-2-subtitled-confirmed-as-revenge-of-the-fallen-165057/)

Category: Transformers Movie

Posted From: TFW2005.COM (http://www.tfw2005.com) - Transformers (http://www.tfw2005.com)

Pascal
06-05-2008, 01:31 PM
The Fallen being Megatron?

GMfan
06-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Seems like it...why fallen capitalized is what I'm wondering.

Nocturn
06-05-2008, 06:38 PM
C'mon, Flaming tank!

Optimus_Prime
06-05-2008, 06:53 PM
Seems like it...why fallen capitalized is what I'm wondering.
Because it is part of the title and is not a linking word. And if it was the flaming tank, "the" would have been capitalized too.

pandaprime
06-05-2008, 08:10 PM
C'mon, Flaming tank!

Ditto! :D

If not then maybe good ol' autobot jazz?? :confused: :p

pandaprime
06-05-2008, 08:10 PM
The Fallen being Megatron?

doubtful! :p gotta be autobot jazz! :D

JaySmith
06-05-2008, 08:24 PM
C'mon, Flaming tank!

Would have been my general assumption as well given the following:

"The submission for "The Fallen" was filed on the 15th of May 2008 and is for the category: toy action figures, toy vehicles and toy robots convertible into other visual toy forms and has a status of a "Newly Filed Application"."

pandaprime
06-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Would have been my general assumption as well given the following:

"The submission for "The Fallen" was filed on the 15th of May 2008 and is for the category: toy action figures, toy vehicles and toy robots convertible into other visual toy forms and has a status of a "Newly Filed Application"."

that is so prime! :)

Dynamo.Dave
06-05-2008, 10:10 PM
I still say it's bonecrusher coming back to be part of the constructicons...

Nyghtwynd
06-05-2008, 11:58 PM
if The Fallen is the one to appear in this...

ALL HAIL UNICRON!

GMfan
06-06-2008, 01:03 AM
Unicron better not be a damn space storm like Galactus was in FF2..... :P

JaySmith
06-06-2008, 06:32 PM
"TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

With a little more than a year away until its debut, the buzz is building about the sequel to 2007’s hit movie TRANSFORMERS

TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN began shooting on June 2nd in Bethlehem, PA. While details of the movie’s plot a closely-guarded secret, expect a key character from the first movie to make a dramatic comeback and attempt to settle a score.

Cast members, Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel and Tyrese Gibson will reprise their roles, and Rainn Wilson from NBC’s The Office, will also join the cast.

Stay tuned for more updates!"

pandaprime
06-08-2008, 01:55 PM
so the Fallen is "THE FALLEN".

I guess the toy will be in more demand...

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/tf2-revenge-of-the-fallen-name-means-more-then-you-think/13267/

Optimus_Prime
06-08-2008, 02:57 PM
"TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

With a little more than a year away until its debut, the buzz is building about the sequel to 2007’s hit movie TRANSFORMERS

TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN began shooting on June 2nd in Bethlehem, PA. While details of the movie’s plot a closely-guarded secret, expect a key character from the first movie to make a dramatic comeback and attempt to settle a score.

Cast members, Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel and Tyrese Gibson will reprise their roles, and Rainn Wilson from NBC’s The Office, will also join the cast.

Stay tuned for more updates!"

I'm pretty sure it's going to be Megatron, he fits all of the above descriptions. He's a key character, he was in the first movie, and he definitely has a score to settle.

Paradigm-Shift Prime
06-08-2008, 04:48 PM
Yeah I don't buy the 'the fallen' = 'The Fallen' thing, seems like a coincidence of the title that people are rumoring off of to me.

jessikaowl
06-08-2008, 05:01 PM
I hope it actually is 'The Fallen'..... since he's my favourite undeveloped character.... I'm so friggin' excited!

I just heard this on the news last week and the girl reporting it had NO idea what she was talking about, "the TF2 movie will be called 'TF 2: revenge of... the fallen?'... apparently." LOL

People thought it was Megatron? Of course he'll be back.... but The Fallen is his own.... and I sure hope they don't take his name for a different character.

The Fallen could probably kick Megatrons ass ten times over ;)