PDA

View Full Version : My G1 Masterpiece collection

Masterpiece collect
05-17-2020, 11:38 AM
With quantine I finally got around to upgrading my collection (season 1/2) and building a decent shrine to showcase them. Nearly complete, just trying to locate a few more figures.

Where available I went with official Takara/Hasbro figures. MP-36+ for alt mode and MP-36 for bot mode(busted 36+ during transformation but didn’t really care for him in bot mode so it worked out), Hasbro soundwave will be getting his eyes painted red soon.

Siege jet fire may one day get upgraded to fantoys but for now content with this version.

Zeta toys Superion and Bruticus
Toyworld 07X devastator
X-transbots Menasor (not complete yet)

KFC blaster and cassettes.
KFC reflector
Mastermind insecticons
Ocular max mirage and hoist
X-Transbots trail breaker, sea spray, cosmos, beach comber
Fanstoys war path
Giga power Dino bots

Still waiting on the remaining season 1/2 cast before taking the plunge on movie/season 3.

Masterpiece collect
05-17-2020, 11:53 AM
A few images of the progression on my collection over the years. The biggest gains were recently trapped in isolation.

Echotransformer
05-20-2020, 05:56 PM
This is awesome, just awesome! Any chance you can upload higher-rez pics tho? I found them very hard to see (unless I'm doing something wrong?)

Such great choices and beautifully displayed, so cool to see the figures added...I'm impressed you were even able to get the figures in hand during the pandemic, I can't seem to get anything shipping to my door, it just sits in tracking, lolzzz

OptimusB38
05-20-2020, 06:11 PM
Awesome

Masterpiece collect
05-22-2020, 10:37 AM
This is awesome, just awesome! Any chance you can upload higher-rez pics tho? I found them very hard to see (unless I'm doing something wrong?)

Such great choices and beautifully displayed, so cool to see the figures added...I'm impressed you were even able to get the figures in hand during the pandemic, I can't seem to get anything shipping to my door, it just sits in tracking, lolzzz

Wow your right, I didn’t even notice that when I uploaded, looks like it’s the forum that won’t allow large file sizes.

Does anyone have suggestions for the Best way to show high res photos here?