PDA

View Full Version : The Pizza Party Preorder Thread

Stormrave
06-04-2008, 10:14 PM
Orders will be taken until 12 noon EST on June 19,2008.

This thread exists so I know how many pizzas I should order, and what kinds. If you post in this list, your pizza will be held for you until the party is over. If you do not arrive, your (cold) pizza will be forfeit but you will not have to pay anything.

If you do not know whether or not you can make the pizza party, walk ins WILL be welcome. HOWEVER, walk ins will only be eligible for the pizza that is not already spoken for, and we cannot guarantee that a certain flavour, etc will still be available. First come first serve.

If you have reason to be uncertain about your attendance, please do not post. I can't afford to have whole pizzas left over that are unpaid for. If you are absent due to unforeseen circumstances beyond your control--like your car breaks down on the freeway or you have to rush your cat to the vet--that's fine, but if a large number of people preorder and then are absent just because they are lazy, that's a problem for me.

If you know you are going to the pizza party on Friday night, please let me know the following:

1. What kind of pizza you would like,
2. How many slices you would like, and
3. Whether or not you would like pop and what kind.

Please note that while there WILL, definitely, be at least one vegetarian option and at least one meat option, beyond that, what kind of pizza I get will depend on what sort of demand there is in this thread.

You may get slices of different kinds of pizza.

If you are Celiac, Vegan, or otherwise need some other food besides Pizza, let me know and we can arrange something for you so that you can take part.

Each slice of pizza is $2. Each pop is $1. Pizza slices are triangle wedge shaped.

Potential Pizza Flavours:
Pepperoni
Vegetarian Green Pepper and Mushroom
Canadian (Mushroom and Bacon Bits)
Hot Peppers and Pineapple
Green Olives and Bacon Bits

Pops
Pepsi
Coke
(Sorry, due to limited demand last year I cannot supply diet pop, juice, etc. Since pop is a separate item this year, if you do not like Pepsi/Coke, you may certainly bring your own drink from the surrounding convenience stores or vending machines.)

Hope to see you there!

--Stormy

Decepticon Army
06-04-2008, 10:55 PM
You can put me down for 2-3 slices of pepperoni and a Coke or two.

Ninjatron
06-05-2008, 07:47 AM
Right on. Count me in for at least 2 slices of Canadian. Don't need a drink.

Sayonara.

JLvatron
06-05-2008, 11:42 PM
3 pieces of Vegetarian Green Pepper and Mushroom should be good for me.

Aernaroth
06-05-2008, 11:51 PM
2 canadian would be great, thanks.

zuffyprime
06-06-2008, 12:41 AM
stormrave, you're the best, thanks for going through all the trouble of organizing this... I'd like 2 slices of pepperoni if possible, and a coke please and thank you!:D

Protoman
06-06-2008, 06:05 PM
I'll be back again this year. Put me down for 3 slices of pepperoni for me with one coke, and for the wife also 3 slices of pepperoni with one coke too. So a grand total of 6 Pepperoni and 2 cokes. $14 bucks. Thanks Storm!

EnragedCoconut
06-07-2008, 08:59 PM
I don't know where or when this is being held yet (must.....scan...other...threads) but I plan on being there. I'm leaving the office, driving my other half home and then driving to the hotel, arriving hopefully at 7pm on Fridat.

If that time will allow me to make the pizza party, i'd love a slice of pepperoni and a slice of something with green olives. I will bring something diet since eating pizza AND having regular pop would be bad.

EC

Oasis
06-08-2008, 12:54 PM
I have two friends coming with me. I'll ask them.

Wodicus
06-08-2008, 05:44 PM
2 or 3 slices of pepperoni pizza and one or two pepsi's.

Stormrave
06-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Answers to Questions can be found here:

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?p=55811#post55811

CobraCommander
06-11-2008, 09:20 PM
Thanks for organizing this, please hook me up with...

1x Hot Peppers and Pineapple
1x Canadian (Mushroom and Bacon Bits)
1x Pepperoni

Cheers,
CC

Oasis
06-12-2008, 07:33 PM
My friends and I would like:

2x Canadian with Mountain Dew
4x Pepperoni with Coke

Thank you so much for doing this!

Stormrave
06-13-2008, 04:42 PM
Oasis: Unfortunately, Dew's not on the menu. There isn't enough demand for different kinds of pop for me to be able to supply everything. The best sellers (and poisons of choice of myself and my trusty sidekick Phalanx, who buy the cases and drink the leftovers) are Pepsi and Coke, so those are the choices.

If your friends and you are hooked on Dew, you can get your own Dew at the convenience store across the street and bring it along. Or, you can change your order to pepsi/more coke. Just let me know.

Also, edited update: Orders will close at 12 noon on July 19, EST. This is so I have time to make up lists with everyone's order on it and still get a good night's sleep before the con.

Sideswipe
06-14-2008, 03:59 PM
I would like to order 4 slices of Canadian please !($8)

:D

Kevin

Guber
06-14-2008, 04:21 PM
3 slices and 1 pepsi for me please! For toppings, I'm cool with any pepperoni/mushroom/bacon combination. Thanks so much Stormrave!

Vangelus
06-14-2008, 11:29 PM
4 slices of Canadian/Pepperoni (whatever's less hassle) and a Coke for me!

I have no idea where this pizza party is happening but I'll be at the hotel on Friday, so I figure I can figure it out by then. :D

--wait, there's a reply with a link. Woo! See you all there and stuff.

Red Tale
06-15-2008, 08:25 PM
Hi,

This looks like so much fun!

Please set aside
2 Hot Peppers and Pineapple
2 Green Olives and Bacon Bits

I do not want to commit to a drink at this time, but maybe when I get there.

Thanks,

Red Tale

Oasis
06-16-2008, 06:37 PM
Pepsi's cool.

Stormrave
06-16-2008, 08:20 PM
No problem Red Tale, as long as people don't preorder the whole case's worth there ought to be some on hand.

Thanks Oasis :)

FreedomGundam
06-16-2008, 10:00 PM
- 2x Hot Peppers and Pineapple
- 1x Coke
for me!

Thanks! :D

Nightscrabbler
06-18-2008, 12:35 PM
Put me down for 3 slices of hot peppers and pineapple.

Stormrave
06-19-2008, 01:39 PM
Pizza party preorders are now closed.

If you haven't preordered pizza, you are still VERY welcome to come, as there will be some leftover--first come, first serve.

If you have pre ordered, and find out when you get there that you're super hungry and want more--again, you're welcome to buy more at the party, first come, first serve.