PDA

View Full Version : Wanted G1 transformers

Dr---J
05-24-2008, 06:39 AM
I'm a Newbee but have many G1's...Looking to get the set....:eek:Wanted G1 transformers in boxes and singles in good cond....Will pay going rates please respond to :

dr---j@hotmail.com or to this thread....Money at hand!!!No BS...

zuffyprime
05-25-2008, 03:04 PM
Hi Dr J, welcome to the boards... are there specific figures in particular you are looking for?

I have a G1 original vintage soundwave for sale (loose), complete with all missles and accessories.
Comes with a takara re-issue lazerbeak with weapons: $60.

I also have a boxed/ sealed TRU Re-issue Stepper

And as well, a G1 vintage Metroplex (loose) rubber wheels, which should have all parts.

Finally I have a sealed Hasbro Re-issue ultra Magnus.

Please let me know if you'd like anything by sending me a PM... and if you can make it to toronto from calgary for transformerscon May 21st, you'll find lots of goodies there!
Cheers,
ZP:D

zuffyprime
05-25-2008, 03:08 PM
you may also wish to contact crobot91 and vectorsigma2 both of these guys are real reliable guys, and great to do business with. both have a ton of g1 stuff you might be looking for. Tell them zuffyprime sent you, I've dealt with both of them several times, and highly recommend them =)

chans formers
05-25-2008, 04:00 PM
I'm a Newbee but have many G1's...Looking to get the set....:eek:Wanted G1 transformers in boxes and singles in good cond....Will pay going rates please respond to :

dr---j@hotmail.com or to this thread....Money at hand!!!No BS...hi,im local in cowtown and i have alot of doubles from every line including g1 and g2.which ones are you looking for specifically?