PDA

View Full Version : SDCC 2018 Generations Siege Official Images

Super_Megatron
07-19-2018, 05:40 PM
http://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2018/07/Siege-Ultra-Magnus.jpg

Hasbro have also released official images of their new Generations line, Siege, from the new War for Cybertron trilogy. Revealed here, we have images of: Micromaster Race Car Patrol (Roadhandler & Swindler), Battle Patrol (Flak & Big Shot), and Rescue Patrol (Red Heat & Stakeout) Battle Master Lionizer Deluxe Cog, Hound, Ironhide, and Chromia Leader Ultra Magnus in both his armored and unarmored forms! Check out the images attached to this post!

The post SDCC 2018 Generations Siege Official Images (http://news.tfw2005.com/2018/07/19/sdcc-2018-generations-siege-official-images-368552) appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM (http://news.tfw2005.com).

More... (http://news.tfw2005.com/2018/07/19/sdcc-2018-generations-siege-official-images-368552)

Longshot
07-19-2018, 06:35 PM
I'm loving what I see so far! Damn that Chromia is looking sweet!

GotBot
07-19-2018, 07:01 PM
Awesome bot modes. Iffy on some alt modes. Chromia is perfect, Optimus is great but those truck eyebrows lol. Magnus is a really interesting take and looks terrific. Oddly...I kinda don't like either mode for Ironhide but, like, I don't not not like it either...sigh...I know I will bloody get him. But, come on, Micromasters and target masters all day long. No legends class..and I know classes are changing but still interesting. Oh, and my Fort Max demands Cog. Hmmm..a Brunt would be nice for Trypticon.

cr3d1t
07-19-2018, 07:17 PM
I'm not crazy on the battle wear look. Just Hound has some on the official images but everybody's got some in the photos from the Collector Preview Breakfast.

EDIT: From the images, to me it looks like the Deluxes and up get ankle tilt. Pretty nice.

Deception
07-19-2018, 09:15 PM
Finally gonna upgrade my classics ironhide

TRUCKvsGUN
07-19-2018, 10:34 PM
They look fun, certainly not display material for me, and ultimately binformers, but I see myself getting deluxe class and up.

RNSrobot
07-19-2018, 10:58 PM
Not for me.

lifedragon99
07-19-2018, 11:12 PM
I wonder if chromia wil have combiner wars parts. Doesn't look like it but would be interesting. 3 female limbs would only need an Arcee for elita infinite.

Not all that interested in them will have to wait for reviews. But they look good.

positivelyken
07-20-2018, 12:17 AM
These figures have A LOT of small, greebly molded detail, which I guess is meant to convey their Cybertronian-ness. Not sure I'm all in on that aesthetic. I prefer larger details and smoother surfaces overall.

there_is_a_martens
07-20-2018, 05:31 AM
I've seen posts that Cog is meant to be the "missing piece" for fortress maximus, but I've yet to see anything that describes how Cog is meant to interact with fort max. Can anyone shed some light on this? I've spent the better part of this year upgrading my fort max and I'd like to know if Cog is a must-have to complete the big fella.

GotBot
07-20-2018, 05:57 AM
I wonder if chromia wil have combiner wars parts. Doesn't look like it but would be interesting. 3 female limbs would only need an Arcee for elita infinite.

Not all that interested in them will have to wait for reviews. But they look good.

It would also maybe be nice to get a Greenlight and Lancer to round out Elita's band of, I dunno, rebels...were they rebels? Bah, I'm call'em rebels lol.

I've seen posts that Cog is meant to be the "missing piece" for fortress maximus, but I've yet to see anything that describes how Cog is meant to interact with fort max. Can anyone shed some light on this? I've spent the better part of this year upgrading my fort max and I'd like to know if Cog is a must-have to complete the big fella.

Good question. From what I have seen so far, He seems to have an alt mode, which I guess is a nod to Has met and Gromet. However, apparently he can be broken down into component parts too, like weapons for other bots, I think under what they are calling the C.O.M.B.A.T system...whatever that stands for. For completions sake, I would say he is needed but I figure how to interact with Fort Max will be open to creativity. I believe a Sixgun is also coming. I still say bring on a Brunt.

alternatorfan
12-19-2018, 05:49 PM
Yes definitely complete fort max.
Use your imagination.
It will complete fort max.