PDA

View Full Version : MindTricks

BoNKerS
06-06-2017, 07:00 AM
Woot! First to provide some feedback!

MindTricks is a great person to deal and chat with. Great communication and was patient with my schedule.

I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction.
Looking forward to next time. Thanks for the great figures!

Cheers!

Phollen16
06-07-2017, 07:51 PM
I'm fine with being second. lol Got MMC Sphinx from MindTricks. Super nice guy and would do business with again.

Shwabber
06-09-2017, 08:02 PM
I'm fine with being second. lol Got MMC Sphinx from MindTricks. Super nice guy and would do business with again.

That's funny.... He PM'd me offering a Sphinx and I responded the next morning (maybe 8 hours later) told him I was interested.... and he never answered back.... yet he seems to have had great communication with you.........:mad:

At least let me know that you have sold it next time please.

MindTricks
09-14-2017, 09:57 PM
@Shwabber:
Phollen16 was the first to message me back regarding Sphinx. I could've sworn I sent you a PM indicating figure was sold, if not, sorry about that. There's still a couple more Sphinx figures for sale. Hope you're still able to pick one up

PrimeCron
09-18-2017, 08:44 AM
Sold this member figures of interest. Great and quick communication thru the deal. Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to meet the buyer, he asked me to meet a "friend" instead which was very convenient to meet up. Thank you very much for the transaction and enjoy the trio!!

Black Spidey Boy
09-19-2017, 12:59 PM
Did a trade of some MP accessories with MindTricks some months ago. Thanks for the trade!