PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding in montreal quebec canada

Powermasteroptimus
06-03-2017, 08:33 PM
Anyone in the montreal, quebec canada know where i can find a R2d2 40 anniversary

79transam
06-03-2017, 08:47 PM
Anyone in the montreal, quebec canada know where i can find a R2d2 40 anniversary
I'm in BC but I have an extra one with a flat card and a fairly nice bubble. I need everything still from wave 2 except the Death Star Commander. If you can't find one locally I'd be down to trade for one of them.

Powermasteroptimus
06-04-2017, 02:07 PM
I'm in BC but I have an extra one with a flat card and a fairly nice bubble. I need everything still from wave 2 except the Death Star Commander. If you can't find one locally I'd be down to trade for one of them.
i'll keep an eye out for that figure....i'll message you if i find it

79transam
06-04-2017, 05:02 PM
That's the figure I already have. I still need C3P0, Chewie, Jawa, Stormtrooper and Tusken Raider from the 40th carded series. Any one of them I'd trade for. But if the wave hits the store here, I'm not going to wait. Also I'd swap R2 for Lando.

Powermasteroptimus
06-05-2017, 01:25 PM
That's the figure I already have. I still need C3P0, Chewie, Jawa, Stormtrooper and Tusken Raider from the 40th carded series. Any one of them I'd trade for. But if the wave hits the store here, I'm not going to wait. Also I'd swap R2 for Lando.
i'll keep an eye out that wave hasnt hit stores here in the west island yet