PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: TFCC CW Thunder Mayhem set

DCompose
10-08-2016, 07:44 PM
Howdie

I'm looking for the 5 bot set of Thunder Mayhem from the Transformers Collectors Club.

If anyone has one and now has buyers Remorse: I'm your guy :)

Would also like a Tripredacus Botcon set ad well.

DuG
10-08-2016, 07:53 PM
The club is currently having a sale on the Tripredacus set, you might be able to get someone with a membership to order one for you.

RNSrobot
10-08-2016, 10:33 PM
The club is currently having a sale on the Tripredacus set, you might be able to get someone with a membership to order one for you.

Yeah the box and loose set are each fifty bucks off. Have to order a box before you're allowed a loose though. I did order myself tigatron and unit3 on sale.

Christ. The box and loose predacus set still ends up about 875 cad shipped. Better than over a grand at regular but ouch. :)

I don't know if it will work out dor you, but 3/5 of the thunder mayhem combiner team have their leftovers on the club store. Spinister and needless are long sold out.

Roadhammer
10-08-2016, 11:13 PM
I've got a complete Thunder Mayhem set I'd be willing to part with. If no one else has come forward and you don't want to go through the Club Store, send me a PM.

RNSrobot
10-09-2016, 12:19 AM
I'm sure not, I'm so happy with the mayhems. ><

DCompose
10-09-2016, 10:51 AM
I've got a complete Thunder Mayhem set I'd be willing to part with. If no one else has come forward and you don't want to go through the Club Store, send me a PM.

PM to you