PDA

View Full Version : SamiWCP (formerly Us and Them)

MightAsWell Go4ASoda
03-01-2008, 06:43 PM
I got an Omega Supreme from her, and i must say she's fantastic to work with. we had good communication, she gave me a great price and i got the figure very quickly. Over all Us and Them was a pleasure to do business with.

chans formers
01-12-2009, 09:11 PM
she's totally a straight shooter!! went out of her way to search for and find me tit 6"grimmy and prowl!!!!wouldn't hesitate for a moment to deal with her!totally recommended!!!

TFtoys
01-28-2009, 06:02 AM
Excellent package to cover the comic books. Outstanding !! I should pay you more for the package works.

Echotransformer
03-06-2009, 09:43 PM
It was an Ebay transaction...but I'll leave feedback here as well. Went really well...well packed, very fair--you can't go wrong here!

Echo

BadJeff
03-31-2009, 12:17 PM
Awesome person to deal with, came through with some target exclusives for me. Thanks a ton!

jourdo
12-20-2009, 11:58 PM
Totally forgot my manners on this one. She patiently waited and got me a ROTF M&M's gumball machine. Awesome US-American to deal with!

Leozak
05-14-2010, 08:34 PM
Awesome person to deal with.. was pleasant to talk to and she went out of her way to look for the last item in our transaction. Items were shipped out quickly and safely.

You will not be disappointed!

Scrapper6
05-17-2010, 02:32 PM
I must concurr with my fellow Winnipeg-ians assessment of SamiWCP. She's a great person to deal with and very reasonable when it comes to prices.

I'm two steps closer to having a complete Seacon collection thanks to her and on top of it the packaging was exquisit. (Well you know... Safe for the toys anyway, looks like they had some fun with the foam packing peanuts in transit. :D)

Anyway I'd definitely do business with her again and highly recommend her to everybody. Why aren't you doing business with her right now! She's got some wonderful figures for sale. ;) (Mmmm, perhaps I should cut the comedy routine.)

Echotransformer
04-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Sami is a great member of our community...I had a broken waist on my Vortex, and she posted a replacement parts figure...charged me next to nothing, shipped it carefully...thanks so much!!!